Denied BuildManager Staff Application

Jahsic

IGN (In-Game Name):

BuildManager

18 yo

Region (EU/NA/Other):

SA ( French Guiana )

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I have never applied for staff on any server however I have previously ran a few servers. I will mention the name as it asks below to state the server name. One of the more successful servers I have run was named AtlanticNetwork, I purchased this brand and once setup, I released this back in 2019 with the release of factions being the 1st gamemode.

Although I have not applied for staff on any other server, I still have a lot of knowledge which a staff should have. Especially when it comes to screenshares. I have quite a lot of friends who screenshare players on ranked bedwars (a very competitive community). I have learnt a lot from there since they take the job of removing cheaters very seriously. This experience has taught me a lot about manual screenshares using process hacker which is extremely essential when tracing ghost clients that typically bypass paladin, echo and other automatic detection tools.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I have been playing SagePvP since 2 years ago. I had been looking for a pvp based server to work with for a while and I think this is the one. The current plans for the future are to help grow this server player base wise while also trying to keep any cheaters out. Since this server will be the main server I play on, I think having the responsibility of being a staff would help a lot.

I also had another idea which was to start a staff series on the channel where I spectate several different cheaters who are giving off alerts (If you guys have cheat alerts, otherwise I’d manually check players when players are asking for staff to tp).

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I think I’m a very friendly person overall. I have a lot of experience when it comes to handling players or people in general in a respectful manner while also serving the correct punishments if needed.

As previously mentioned, the main intent I have is to help lead the server to success and I think I’ll be able to do a great job at it with or without staff role.

I can guarantee you that you won’t be hearing any negative complaints against me, I take any job seriously and I understand the serious responsibilities that come with leading a server such as this.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

To be honest I feel that I’m actually 7/10 and I can improve this really fast.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

I never had a personal contact with any staff member so sadly no for the moment and I will be amazed if I could discover the Staff Membership if I’m accepted.

Additional Information?:

I would like to end this application by saying thank you for reading through it and I hope you can consider me on the great staff team you currently have.

Best Regards,
Jah;)

dfm

Established member
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

I'd suggest using this time to add a lot more detail for your next application.