Denied Builder Application

Gudmundur

Builder Application Format

IGN (In Game Name): Vellaay

Im 14 Years of age and my birthday it set on 14/02/05

Do you have TeamSpeak:
Yes sir always open never any problems + Discord.

Telegram name:
That is Vellaay and with a . in the end.

Previous Work (Portfolio):
I Don't have any Photos since i haven't been needing them lately i have only once tried for builder
And that was on FaithfulMC About 6 Months ago and it got accepted but i didn't have the time and didn't make the builds Good
Enough so they had to let me go but i am almost finished with school i really don't have any tests or anything so I'm good for the next 5 Months.
What i'm thinking is that you give me a box and ill make something for you if you like Great if not ill Practice i really think i could show you something.

Past experiences
: I got accepted on FaithfulMC which didn't work out, I made all my own builds for my own servers
(Koths,Spawns,Hubs) which all turned out quite nice. I Have once been a Helper/Builder on a server call MedievelHCF And
there is a photo of a spawn i created on there which i cant find but i am trying my best.

How many hours can you put in the server per week:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday: 5 hours
Tuesday: 3-4 hours
Wednesday: 3-4 hours
Thursday: 4-5 hours
Friday: 5+ hours
Saturday: 6+ hours
Sunday: 6+ hours

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become a builder on our network:
Okay i have been playing Minecraft since i was 8 years old and
Most of my friends as well, but they all played on PvP Servers while i builded in Survival. They thought it was weird but i don't
know what it is. Every map Every time a HCF server opens up i like to Build Nice bases I try. At least the down part i love making
Airports and City's on single players practicing without the //Wand But when i'm on other servers they make it so hard for me
they make me feel stressed and insecure. but here on Sage? i have already talked to 5 Staff members on your network and they
all talk nice to me and make me feel welcome to the server. That's probably why i want to become a Builder on this network if
Im being completely honest. I Love this server have been playing since it opened up and why not become a bigger part of the Community.

I just want to thank you all for reading my Builder Application i hope you will review it.
I'm not expecting anything special but there is always a maybe am i right?
Have a nice day ;)

Tqns

Hello Vellaaay,

Could you PM me pictures of your previous builds on Telegram? My telegram is @Decise.

Kind regards,

Decise