Denied Brrokes staff application

Brroke

IGN (YOUR USERNAME): Brroke

TimezonePST

Do you own a quality microphone?:In fact I do!!

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have all of them. Telegram:Hudson Ridinger-Discord:Broke#5737

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:Yes Trial-Mod on ZoraPVP and Trial-Mod on SolexMC

Why do you want to become Staff?:

(My strengths are my communication skills and that I can remain calm and assertive. I am a very outgoing person with a strong character and thick skin. However, in regards to my weaknesses, I would say it is rather difficult for me to list any specific weaknesses. I have my moments when I screw up and make mistakes or times where I have to take the time to process what is going on. From my downfalls to busking on the streets, I know myself that I have my downsides, however, sometimes it takes a few steps back before taking a leap. I believe that too much time is spent comparing ourselves to others and wishing to be something we aren't. Everybody has their strengths and weaknesses, and it is when you accept everything you are, and what you're not that you will succeed in life. We human beings may not be perfect in life - however, it is such imperfections that make us perfect. I believe that through my weaknesses, comes strength.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Not at the moment but if my friend Mistive gets accepted he will vouch for me.

Additional Information: If someone cusses at me, I will just take it. Players are sometimes mean to the staff but I really just don't care. I hope u appreciate all that I typed and I hope you find it fond in your heart to accept me.

Trixv

Established member
Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.