SpearMC | Developer
MurderMC | Developer
HolyHCF | Chat-Mod
Wraited | Co-Owner
Vortex Network | Mod+
JurassicMC | Helper
+ Alot More :)
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to be staff on the SagePvP Network because it would be a growing opportunity for both parties. I enjoy playing the network as the community is very enjoyable and unique from its counterparts. I do enjoy this server because it incorporates things that other servers do well, and perfects them. One example of this is the use of custom enchants. This server started at nothing and became something along its journey. I would love to help the server in succeeding even further than it has so far.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Maturity
I think I am the most mature 15-year-old you guys will meet. I am never toxic when staffing or even doing things outside the server, I always stay mature, so I do not make a bad name for Sage or any other server. I do this so I can keep a good reputation. When I was younger I was very mature and me being mature it's made me look back and made me improve my maturity.

Activity
I am a very active person when It comes to staffing like I stated above I can be on for about 20+ hours from Monday to Friday because of school and Ice Hockey, and 14+ hours from Friday to Sunday, I feel like this benefit the server since I can move people fast and able to assist them. I truly feel like this will help the server in many ways.

Biased
When it comes to staffing, I am never biased, even if it is Family, friends, best friends, Famous people, or even the President I chose to stay fair so everyone can enjoy staying at Sage and not think they are worthless. I think being biased is a big part when staff being.

Experienced
When it comes to the HCF I know what I'm doing, I've been playing the HCF staffing/playing concept for about 5 years now and I've truly mastered the HCF skill. I can promise I'm a perfect fit to help improve the SagePvP Network.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9, Sometimes you need to lie if it's like a white lie.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
None.

Discord: Brooteen
Telegram: @Brooteen_Playz
Additional Information?
If you want to know what certain things I did for the servers we take that to the next stage.

compend

Unfortunately, we will not be moving forwards with your staff application at this time.

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.