Not open for further replies.

Andre

IGN (In-Game Name):

BritishAndre

Timezone:

UTC +2

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

PvPTemple | SeniorMod

I was SrMod on PvPTemple and during my experience, I had a lot of fun.
I really enjoyed being staff there, I got to know a lot of other staff that I tied up with,
so we became much more than just a friendly team. During my experience, I've learned a lot,
from how to support players and deal with the tickets to how to be professional.

proof: https://prnt.sc/qwegl7

CobaltMC | SeniorMod

It was my first experience as a staff on a big server practice,
I am still grateful to the manager for giving me the opportunity to
be staff there. the server unfortunately closed for reasons that I do not know.
Unfortunately, I've lost proof that I was SrMod but I still have proof that I was Mod.

proof: https://prnt.sc/qweh7w

MineMenClub | Moderator

I really wanted to be staff on MineMenClub, because it was a big opportunity for me and
it helped me to increase my skills level and relationship with staff and the community. I didn't do
a lot on it, but I had to see the reports, banning blatant cheaters and had an eye upon the chat.

proof: https://prnt.sc/qwehnk

SagePvP | Helper

This was my first real experience as staff on an HCF server, it was a funny and enjoyable experience,
I had a mentor who helped me in every situation can be found. I can't say a lot about the server, because
it has only kitmap and HCF, it has been fun being staff on there.

proof: https://prnt.sc/qwegvc

CloverHCF | Mod

I don't want to lie about that server, because the server never opened, so I can't say much about it.

proof: Lost

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I'll enjoy a lot of helping the community to increase without toxic players or whatever. I want to be staff on SagePvP to help the players who need help and make the game more playable than now. I can gain experience and increase my skills from the other staff team. Becoming staff on SagePvP is a big opportunity for me to increase my relationship with staff and players, becoming staff on SagePvP is a huge job and task for me. I think everyone still has the same chance of becoming staff.

I will take my job extremely seriously all the time. If someone is ban evading, I will not hesitate and ban them, I will then take it up with a higher staff member to make sure that they suffer the consequence that they deserve. If someone is being rude in chat, encouraging suicide or even being racist I will mute them or ban them if needed. I don't get angry quickly, I'm honest I prefer to say the truth instead try to say lies.

I'm applying on SagePvP because like i want to bring something new to the server like helping the staff team when needed and helping a very large community, im always here to help people thats my priority. I enjoy helping players because without them the server will die i think as a staff member you need to be always there to help them in my opinion if you do a normal session of support room and they tell you like a simple ''thanks'' or just a ''Have a nice day'' will make your day great and give you the strenght to finish the day. I think due to my past experience i can bring a lot of skills to the team such as hardworking, Teamworking and friendship. Hardworking will help me in difficult situation such as a false ban false mute etc... Teamworking will help me every time even in difficult situation you know that there is someone here to help you. I think friendship is the more important because at your first day in the staff team you come alone and your like the newest of the group the first thing you need to do is making new friends and if one day i will resign or demoted i can leave the staff team proud that i make very good friends.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I'm mature enough to know how I can earn the respect and how I can give it to every single player, I want to support SagePvP and to let people know that SagePvP care about their players

[Honesty]
I think to say the truth is better than other ways.

[Hard-Working]
I am that person that works hard to get their job and to make the people Happy on the server.

[Maturity]
For my ages, I think to be mature enough for becoming staff on SagePvP.

[Respect]
I did not treat anyone with more or less respect.

[Multilingual]
I think speaking multiple languages can be very helpful.

[Calm]
As mentioned before I don't get angry quickly, I will be calm in any situation.

[ScreenSharing]
I can ScreenShare okay, I'm not the best, but my friend is learning me tips and tricks I can do the Basic stuff etc and want to learn more and more of Screen Sharing

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

4x12

Additional Infomation?:

Thank you to everyone who've readed my application and hope to have some good tips to apply in my application to make it a better one.

Darck

Veteran Member
Could you bring some better proof of being staff on PvPTemple or Sage, The proof doesn't really show anything. It just shows a player logging in with helper.

Andre

Could you bring some better proof of being staff on PvPTemple or Sage, The proof doesn't really show anything. It just shows a player logging in with helper.
What type of proof do you want for pvptemple cause as you can see there's my ign,the rank and the server ip also for sage botings hayh and 4x12 can vouch for me.
If you can give me some tips to improve my application feel free and I'll take it into consideration.

Hayh

💻✅
I can confirm that he was staff on Temple for a long time.

Darck

Veteran Member
4x12 can vouch for me
I know you will get a couple of vouches. I use to be a bad person that lied. I don't think you're one. But I just want to make sure.
I would want to get proof of maybe a vouch from a manager, or something like that.

Regards,
Ali

str2

Known member
Pending:

Hello, @Andre !

Congratulations, your application has been set to Pending!

Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org for an interview.

If you'd like to contact me for further questions or scheduling purposes you may do so here.

Status
Not open for further replies.