Proof: https://gyazo.com/97492aa06809d866b21d27f5d5289f13

Server: AmberPvP
Reason Of Departure: Server Sold
Playerbase: 50
Proof: https://gyazo.com/aaaa1f99c97750009e5176159a467e7a

Server: SpaceRealms
Reason Of Departure: Resigned
Playerbase: 500
Proof: I could not find the proof for this one.

Server: CentileHCF
Reason Of Departure: Resigned
Playerbase: 75
Proof: https://gyazo.com/74a08ae3fa5f59dc238926abc2aa66

Server: PvPBar
Reason Of Departure: Transfered to AmberPvP (Owned by same person)
Playerbase: 50
Proof: https://gyazo.com/c5a815190d72e5cd0628e754bce181e5

Server: ViperMC
Reason Of Departure: Demoted
Playerbase: 1000
tps://gyazo.com/255f100fbe2f282cefff3b70518e00a3

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
There are honestly so many reasons why I would want to become apart of the staff team on Sage. I like helping out with even the most boring staff jobs because though it might be boring I know that I need to get it done because in the end it will help the server out and that is what the staff team is there for. I want to become staff on Sage because I would love to see what kind of impact I could make on the server by putting in my time and effort into the server. I want to become staff on Sage because I have always loved playing the server and I want to be apart of something that makes this server so fun and enjoyable to play on. As I am just turned 16 I couldn't apply for staff in 2017 or 2018 so know that I can I would like to make this is prove to not only myself but others around me that I am qualified for this position. I want to put a lot of time and effort into this server so people will have a amazing experience while on Sage. Another reason why I want to become staff on Sage is because I genuinely love helping people with there problems and staffing as a whole. I have good relationships with a good amount of the community on Sage and I think this could be a great opportunity to expand that. I also look up to quite a few of the staff members on Sage I think this would be a wonderful experience for me to learn more stuff about staffing, screen sharing and everything in between. I have been playing HCF for just over 4 years now, since 2017 I have been playing Sage and I have never regretted a day of it and I want to make other people feel the same way when they play on Sage. The last reason I want to become staff on Sage is because I would like to strive for the best with everything I do from day to day so seeing Sage I knew that I had to try and get staff to not only help the server but also for the server to help me.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
There are a lot of reasons why I think you I could improve player's experiences while on the server. I will be able to be extremely active during the pandemic because I have nothing else to do so I will most likely be on for about 6 - 8 hours per day throughout the duration of this pandemic. I always enjoy doing support rooms in teamspeak and looking for rule breakers in-game. I also have the ability to record proof for all my punishments and I love getting feedback if I could have done something better because with feedback you can strive to become a overall better person. Another reason why you should accept me is because I have been throughout every single rank in a staff team and I know how to do most things when it comes to staffing. My experience, knowledge, maturity, and work ethic are traits that a staff member needs and I believe that I have all of them, therefore I would be very helpful and beneficial to the Sage staff team. If I were to become staff I would be on everyday dealing with support rooms and any day to day problems.

Maturity:
I would say that I am a very mature because I know that staffing can be fun and all but you have to mature and professional when dealing with staffing issues and anything to do with Sage because in my eyes I see the staff team like that mascot of the server and if the mascot of the server is being immature then I would not want to play that server personally so that's how I know that I need to be mature and professional at all times.

Respectful:
Respect is something very important to me because I have always been told treat people the way you want to be treated and that is something that I have always lived by. If a player comes into a support yelling and swearing me doing the same would not help the situation in any way so I know that I need to deal with this from a professional stand point and take the appropriate action to make sure that in the end everything is solved.

Activity:
I believe that one thing that is very important in staffing is being active and accessible because when you are staff it is kind of like a job so if your never at work you will get fired from that job so I would make to sure to be as active and accessible as possible.

Dedicated:
I am extremely dedicated to becoming a staff member on Sage and I will put my all in to trying to get staff and if I do get accepted I will put in all the time and effort I can into staffing. My dedication to Sage is something that very much sets me apart from a lot of people applying for this position and I would like nothing more then to be given a chance to show my dedication to the server.

Experience:
I would say that I am pretty experienced when it comes to staffing. I have been staffing for about 2 years and I have known how to screenshare for about 6 months. I have gained knowledge from every single server I have been staff on and if I were to become staff on Sage I would make it my goal to learn as a much new information about staffing as possible.

Team Work:
I believe that team work is most important aspect of a staff team. I love working with other people on projects and no matter who I am tasked to work with I will be able to get the just done because I know that what I am doing will benefit the team in some way shape or form.

Reliable:
Being a reliable person is very important, You have to know what it means to be a reliable person, When you are part of the staff team it is important to be a reliable person and I am one of them. I never lied and never lied to anyone. Being a trustworthy person to me means you know what you are doing and you are doing it with a desire to help. and my desire is to get into the server and help everyone and to be real with everyone.

Trust Worthy:
Worth trusting for me is very important because once someone trusts me I always have to be by his side and as soon as I get into a server I enjoy and have fun with I trust this server and the same thing I will do with taking part of the server team I will try to make everyone trust me and make everyone feel that I am here You should help and give everyone a pleasant and fun feeling.

Screensharing:
I would say that I am exceptionally experienced when it comes to screensharing. I have used many SS Tools and I have learned a lot more about screensharing over the lengths of my staff experience.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No, not currently.

Fink

+0.5
Nice application could use some more detail under "How you could improve the players experience"

-Under your viper proof it says "BrysonGames", but your IGN is "Briskyy". Other proof doesn't prove anything as well.

Brisky

+0.5
Nice application could use some more detail under "How you could improve the players experience"

-Under your viper proof it says "BrysonGames", but your IGN is "Briskyy". Other proof doesn't prove anything as well.
Thanks! I will add more detail to that section and look at my namemc for the IGN.

profit

Like I said before. Was extremely unprofessional & toxic while staff at HCRival (was under the ign "Skyblock4Life". I don't think he will be a good fit for the SagePvP staff team.

Brisky

Like I said before. Was extremely unprofessional & toxic while staff at HCRival (was under the ign "Skyblock4Life". I don't think he will be a good fit for the SagePvP staff team.
Thanks for the feedback! But I would honestly like to know what I did wrong. If could message me on telegram @BriskyTelegram that would be greatly appreciated.

Qualfying

I wouldn't recommend listening to this person he has no idea what he's talking about and is an immature 10-year-old. From personal experience Brisky knows what he's doing and will be an excellent staff member so Calvin ignore him.

profit

I wouldn't recommend listening to this person he has no idea what he's talking about and is an immature 10-year-old. From personal experience Brisky knows what he's doing and will be an excellent staff member so Calvin ignore him.
To be honest, you have no room to talk. You were just extremely toxic & immature in telegram dm's. Also not 10 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.