Bring back paypal and credit card

citation

Established member
+1

I have to wait for Maxhotckey3 to respond on Tele about my rank purchase. + It's way easier to purchase using either of them.

Markk

Jacob is working on adding the credit/debit option back to the store, but as of now Paypal will not be added back due to the amount of charge backs.

str2

Known member
its disabled cuz people are idiots theres kids that literally buy $1 ranks and charge back to fuck with the paypal, it'll get added back for a limited time probs pretty soon but just use ur card instead

Promotheus

Hey craftexe, as you stated paypal has been removed from the store. This doesn't meen that you can't pay with paypal. If you want to make a payment thru paypal message our owner @Maxhockey3 on telegram.

Masonhgg

does not work i tried it
Hello @craftexe,

As stated by @Promotheus, you can message Maxhockey on telegram. I'm not sure what you mean it doesn't work, if you can be more specific I'm sure we would be glad to help. Keep in mind the owner is very busy so it may take some time to get a response. Hopefully this helps, have a good day!

craftexe

Hello @craftexe,

As stated by @Promotheus, you can message Maxhockey on telegram. I'm not sure what you mean it doesn't work, if you can be more specific I'm sure we would be glad to help. Keep in mind the owner is very busy so it may take some time to get a response. Hopefully this helps, have a good day!
I msg him on telegram and he said "We do not accept paypal at this time sorry" that was today