Denied Brens staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): Brenbuster2k
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Coldnetwork, Certix, AkumaMC, RainMC Network

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I personally would like to become staff on SagePvP because I have been enjoying playing the network and the
environment. I personally feel like I could help and change the players experience to the network by being able to interact with them in teamspeak and always being helpful within chat if I'm deem necessary. I've always been in to staffing on Minecraft since it's just a hobby of mine and it spread past my free time I have I've always wanted to become staff on bigger servers for the experience which I personally feel like Sage would be the perfect fit for me.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I could help the players
experience by always being active in teamspeak and spending time with them on any question they need to ask even if the question takes 10 minutes to 1 minute I will always sit there and listen to what they need. I'm super active since I only play Minecraft and have a lot of free time so I can always interact with people and make sure people are playing by the rules and not breaking any. I also do YouTube and would want to do a staff series which also could help the network in many different ways including showing all my evidence & bringing players towards the server.

Communication - I'v always had very good communication, I have had a lot of experience communicating with other people. I have built on many different ways to approach certain people based on how their
behavior. I have also worked with people in my school with different type of special needs some of the people didn't know how to speak properly but I always treat everyone with the same respect. I would personally say this has helped me a lot in my communication in my life.

Knowledge - Having played many games and having played Minecraft for the best part of 4+ years, I understand a lot about how the game works. I have been staff on a couple of minecraft server which has
massively boosted my knowledge of how to be a staff member on Minecraft. I have punished a lot of cheaters in my time, therefore I know how to quickly and effectively determine if someone is cheating or not. I know how to always deal with people in teamspeak as well with respect even if there not respecting me.

Determination - I am very determined person. When I get sent a task to do I will always put my mind to the task and put my best to accomplish it as best as I can personally do. In many different types of tasks, I will try to do tasks to a very good
quality. So i'm not always quick with them but they will always be 100% the best to my ability.

Strength - I always love to be the best person I personally can be. If there is something I can do to become a better person in my self I will always try and do that. I love always
improving on my self and always tasking my self to the next level with everything I do. I would personally say I'm a funny person when it comes to jokes and everything even if the joke isn't funny and is rude I'll know what to do.

Teamwork - This is the most important thing in my opinion I think being able to teamwork is the most
important thing because if you are having issues with others then you should not be a staff member because you always need to have each other backs when it comes to being a staff member. I have personally worked with so many people and have gained loads of experience from doing so.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? My honesty would be 9 the reason I would set my self to be a 9 and not a 10 is because I feel like no one can always be 100% honest even if you say you always are.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Maybe scottay(Best manager no cap)

Additional Information?: Thanks for reading the application and taking the time to review it. Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.