Denied Bren's staff app

BrenBuster2K

Hello I am Brendan(BrenBuster2K).
IGN (In-Game Name): My IGN is BrenBuster2K and I have a alt named Brens_alt
Region (EU/NA/Other): I am EST//NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have be staff on CloxMC, AkumaMC, Spawner.net and spaceMC I do not have proof as I have a new PC.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Well First I love HCF and Sage from the videos and all of that I think Sage is a good server and I want to help out players and other staff members I have never been staff on a HCF server before and I want that to go to Sage I have also see staff videos and own a server so I know that stuff I also want to lean how to SS and I have seen videos on that so I know the what to do at first I also want to be better at PvP and I want to do ban appels.(don't know how to spell appels)

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:First I would try to fix the bug's and ban the hackers and unban the false bans.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? It is a 9 I am honest most of the time but sometimes I do lie and joke about thing but that is not does not happen a lot.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Additional Information? I live in canada and my real name is Brendan.

Thanks for reading.

dfm

Established member
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.
I suggest adding more detail before applying again.