Denied BookFiles - Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BookFiles

IGN:BookFiles

Timezone: (CDT)

Do you own a quality microphone?: I have a Snowball microphone and it is usually good.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I have discord skype telegram and teamspeak, my discord is : Kibberboy#8725 my skype is : dxxy.iiix and my telegram is : "Mr Kibber (501 297 2501)"

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: I have no previous staff experience but i would love for this to be my first.

Why do you want to become staff?: I want to be staff because i really like this server and feel like it has the potential to be really popular with the right staff members but i have not seen any staff members online since ive been playing on this server, ive also seen people cheating that have still not been banned.

Why should we accept you as staff?: I can put in many hours on this server, I can advertise the server and get more players, I am a quick learner, and i can do my part as a staff member.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?: I have not met any of the staff members on sagepvp.

Additional Information: Thank you for reading my staff app and I hope i am accepted into the staff team.

Encircle

Established member
Lacking everything needed.
LahMoney took the words right out of my mouth.
Sorry if this sounds toxic.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @BookFiles, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.