Denied Bluhnt's Staff Application (Na)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluhnt

IGN (In-Game Name): Bluhnt
Timezone: EST (GMT-4)
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Do you have any previous staff experience?: (38 198 Characters)

No, I am hoping to start my staff experience here on SagePvP and become the best staff member that I can possibly be and possibly make my way up the ranks.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: (293 Words 1,1473 Characters)
I would like to become staff because on SagePvP sometimes I see people Breaking the rules in the chat and there are no staff that are online/doing anything about it and I would really like to hopefully be able to change this Community in my Best ability and I think I am perfect for this because I just sit on the server and try to socialize with the players and I am very interactive trying to make the chat less Toxic to make SagePvP a better server overall I know I would be able to take away all the toxicity from people on the server the HCF community in a whole is mostly toxic taking away from how fun the game can be and I think I can help with that a little if not not you always have to make changes little by little and I can start by trying to make it a hacker free server so no one has a unfair advantage and ruins the game for the legit players that are just trying to have fun on SagePvP and I have played a lot of HCF on a lot of different servers making me knowledgeable with rules and punishments and it looks like a lot of fun being able to help players and make sure it's fun for everyone. And I would like to prove the other servers that have denied me for not having any experience that I am trustworthy of doing it and using my powers against players that have done nothing wrong. I just want to help the Community and let players have fun on SagePvP for as long as they want.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: (219 Words 1,134 Characters)
I would be Active, Interactive with the community helping any player that needs help, I will also always try my best to help a player and if I do not know something That a player needs help with I will try my hardest to find details for them so they can Continue there adventure on SagePvP and hopefully make them play longer and stay in a Toxicity Free Community Since there are a lot of people that have quit HCF because of the player base being too Toxic and they got tired of people always saying the same stuff and just being Toxic in a whole. I want to try to cut down on that if I am able to try to Remove it in a whole. I will never be mean/toxic to any player for any reason I will always try to deescalate a situation and help players in any situation. I will never take favor of anyone no matter what they have done/do to me I will just put it behind us and move on. I also am good at listening to what the players want/need me to do for them to make there Experience on SagePvP even better than before to ensure that they will stay and play longer on this amazing Server.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? (51 Words 254 Characters)
9. I say it is a 9 because sometimes I have lied about certain stuff. but I would never lie about something important or to the server. I am for the most part honest but when it comes to some stuff I have lied but none of it was important stuff.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (19 Words 80 Characters)
No, Not any that I know of If any staff will vouch for me please reach out to me.
Additional Information?: (23 Words 116 Characters)
I have a Blue Yeti Microphone currently waiting for my Boom arm to come in for it, I also Have Discord and Telegram.
All of that above totals in 643 Words and 13,255 Characters.

Last edited:

NiceStrafes

Veteran Member
For the past experience you always have to start somewhere and if you can't get staff on a server for having no past experience how will be able to have past experiences?
start off from a small server then work your way up to big servers

pablopvp

+1 pretty awesome dude, not toxic, has helped me with other problems related to minecraft and overall deserves staff

Bluhnt

(!) -1 (!)

Lack of detail​

No staff experience​

Alts/friends to +1​

Kind regards,

Crqzie
You lied on your application. also they aren't my alts/friends Never heard of there usernames before + only reason you are saying this is because you don't like me from another server as I have proof that I can get you demoted for being toxic/racist and lying about your age.

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but unfortunately it's been denied.

You can re-apply for staff in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to review your application and make any necessary changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.