Status
Not open for further replies.

WrydStepBro0

Known member
IGN:BlueFlagging
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone?Yes Snowball
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:Yes Discord is BlueFlagging#4131
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: I have ran around 3 servers in the past, and all of them have been semi-successful with an average amount of players. I have a lot of experience with plugins and commands, I have quite alot of experience with PermissionsEX, I know most if not all the commands for plugins that are currently on the server. I have been staff on numerous servers, I usually stay on a server until it closes down.
Why do you want to become staff?:
sage is a popular server which I have personally enjoyed to play on for a couple of days now. The sage Community is amazing, I'm just going to point that out. Out of all the servers, I have been staff on many servers but sage seems like It will be my most fun and entertaining experience to be a staff member. The Gamemode ( HCF ) that sage has to offer is perfect and the fact that the Owner spends a lot of time to make sure the server is in order and that every single player is having a fun time while on sage because of everything you guys do to keep it fun. This is one of the biggest reasons why I want to be Staff on sage, The way that I admire the way sage has stayed up all these months to make the players happy and have fun place to play is mental. Another reason I would like to become Staff on sage is that I have seen a lot of Cheaters and people breaking the rules and most of the time there isn't a Staff member on to do the hours when most US Staff aren't on. I feel that I could be a great asset to the Team because I would be able to do those things. Being Staff on a servers like VeltPVP and other HCF / Soup Servers, sage is easily beating it in the long run. sage is a Server rising to the top which hopefully I believe I could make it get there or at least help with it as It was there before and I want to get it there again. I have extremely good relations with the current Staff and hopefully, they like me as well. So to cap that last Paragraph off, Another reason why I would love to be staff on sage is because of its unique sense of Activities you can play on the Server and the fun add-ons to HCF it has, and I want to make sure it stays that way by making sure players are happy and enjoying themselves on such an enjoyable server such as sage. I want to become staff, to help the community grow and to make sure that players on sage are having a fun experience on the server, the same way I felt when I first joined the server. sage is on the grow and it keeps growing and growing to break new records to the player base which haven't been hit before in awhile. For these reasons stated above, I would love to be staff because of its Unique Community,I want to wake up on a daily basis thinking about how I am going to help the Server today and the next, planning my Staff Journey and making sure that everyone is having a fun time on the Network.
Why should we accept you as staff?:
Well If I had to be honest there is lots of things that separate me from others like experience, timezone, activity and stuff like that but that’s not the point the things that mainly separate me from others are my Dedication, Trust, Loyalty, Confidence and Humor
Dedication: You can ask all of my Previous Server I've been Staff on, I have never been striked for being “Inactive” or not being Seen in game, Most of my Spare time I use my PC and I love to grind and grind hours and work hard to achieve my goal which would be to get promoted of course.

Trust: I believe that I’m truly a trustworthy person and that anything that I’m told I keep to myself unless told otherwise, I’m also very honest about stuff and never bias.
Loyalty: When it comes to staffing on servers and server hopping, I don’t do that because I find it very unprofessional and If found doing It people always say stuff about It and It could ruin chances of being staff on a network, I will be 100% loyal to the sage Network If I were to get accepted and not ruin the chance I get given.
Confidence: I have 100% confidence in myself to get things done on time and just overall dealing with pressure and stuff with that, I’m honestly a very Confident person when coming to things.
Humor: Well when It comes to cracking jokes and making funny comments I love doing that and just love to make other people laugh, I feel about myself that I can be a very funny guy but at the same time a very strict one when It comes down to getting work done.

I know that as a staff member, I am responsible for the server and the reputation that it gets, so I intend on taking my job as staff very seriously. Another reason I am applying for sagepvp is that I enjoy social interactions, Minecraft is a very highly community-based game and so for a server to be successful, the community of the server needs to be happy. I know that sagepvp prioritizes its players which is a characteristic that I can respect, which brings me to my third point. Respect, I respect the owners and the administration team of sagepvp. I can see the amount of effort that you guys have put into the server and it shows how much you are dedicated to constantly making the server better. I’m also very efficient, professional, and very mature.
Efficiency: I’m sure many of your applicants say that they are active but activity is useless if the staff member does not use their time efficiently. I can be on for a good amount of time, I will spend every second of it helping players, banning people for the right punishments, and moderating chat to filter any unwanted toxicity out and try my best to keep the server clean.
Professionality: A successful staff team needs to be professional at all times when dealing with players. As I said before, staff represent the server and the staff help the server form the reputation that it has. I have seen numerous times where a staff member is unprofessional with a player in a support room or while talking to them about something, this usually leads to the player making some sort of report on the staff member for being unprofessional which will give the server a bad reputation. As a staff member on sagepvp, I will always be professional and represent the server as best as I can.
Maturity: Alongside being professional, the staff team needs to be mature. People often mistake professionality and maturity as the same thing and although that they can be the same in many cases, they can also be very different from each other. Maturity means that you know when to be professional and when to have fun and joke around with your friends. For example, In a staff meeting, it is important to stay quiet, be listening, and ask important questions that will contribute to the conversation. While on the other hand, you can have fun when you are in a staff lounge with some friends of yours. It is very important to know when and where to be professional and when to fool around and have fun.

Additional Information: Have great day!

11Blocking

IGN:BlueFlagging
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone?Yes Snowball
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:Yes Discord is BlueFlagging#4131
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: I have ran around 3 servers in the past, and all of them have been semi-successful with an average amount of players. I have a lot of experience with plugins and commands, I have quite alot of experience with PermissionsEX, I know most if not all the commands for plugins that are currently on the server. I have been staff on numerous servers, I usually stay on a server until it closes down.
Why do you want to become staff?:
sage is a popular server which I have personally enjoyed to play on for a couple of days now. The sage Community is amazing, I'm just going to point that out. Out of all the servers, I have been staff on many servers but sage seems like It will be my most fun and entertaining experience to be a staff member. The Gamemode ( HCF ) that sage has to offer is perfect and the fact that the Owner spends a lot of time to make sure the server is in order and that every single player is having a fun time while on sage because of everything you guys do to keep it fun. This is one of the biggest reasons why I want to be Staff on sage, The way that I admire the way sage has stayed up all these months to make the players happy and have fun place to play is mental. Another reason I would like to become Staff on sage is that I have seen a lot of Cheaters and people breaking the rules and most of the time there isn't a Staff member on to do the hours when most US Staff aren't on. I feel that I could be a great asset to the Team because I would be able to do those things. Being Staff on a servers like VeltPVP and other HCF / Soup Servers, sage is easily beating it in the long run. sage is a Server rising to the top which hopefully I believe I could make it get there or at least help with it as It was there before and I want to get it there again. I have extremely good relations with the current Staff and hopefully, they like me as well. So to cap that last Paragraph off, Another reason why I would love to be staff on sage is because of its unique sense of Activities you can play on the Server and the fun add-ons to HCF it has, and I want to make sure it stays that way by making sure players are happy and enjoying themselves on such an enjoyable server such as sage. I want to become staff, to help the community grow and to make sure that players on sage are having a fun experience on the server, the same way I felt when I first joined the server. sage is on the grow and it keeps growing and growing to break new records to the player base which haven't been hit before in awhile. For these reasons stated above, I would love to be staff because of its Unique Community,I want to wake up on a daily basis thinking about how I am going to help the Server today and the next, planning my Staff Journey and making sure that everyone is having a fun time on the Network.
Well If I had to be honest there is lots of things that separate me from others like experience, timezone, activity and stuff like that but that’s not the point the things that mainly separate me from others are my Dedication, Trust, Loyalty, Confidence and Humor
Dedication: You can ask all of my Previous Server I've been Staff on, I have never been striked for being “Inactive” or not being Seen in game, Most of my Spare time I use my PC and I love to grind and grind hours and work hard to achieve my goal which would be to get promoted of course.

Trust: I believe that I’m truly a trustworthy person and that anything that I’m told I keep to myself unless told otherwise, I’m also very honest about stuff and never bias.
Loyalty: When it comes to staffing on servers and server hopping, I don’t do that because I find it very unprofessional and If found doing It people always say stuff about It and It could ruin chances of being staff on a network, I will be 100% loyal to the sage Network If I were to get accepted and not ruin the chance I get given.
Confidence: I have 100% confidence in myself to get things done on time and just overall dealing with pressure and stuff with that, I’m honestly a very Confident person when coming to things.
Humor: Well when It comes to cracking jokes and making funny comments I love doing that and just love to make other people laugh, I feel about myself that I can be a very funny guy but at the same time a very strict one when It comes down to getting work done.

I know that as a staff member, I am responsible for the server and the reputation that it gets, so I intend on taking my job as staff very seriously. Another reason I am applying for sagepvp is that I enjoy social interactions, Minecraft is a very highly community-based game and so for a server to be successful, the community of the server needs to be happy. I know that sagepvp prioritizes its players which is a characteristic that I can respect, which brings me to my third point. Respect, I respect the owners and the administration team of sagepvp. I can see the amount of effort that you guys have put into the server and it shows how much you are dedicated to constantly making the server better. I’m also very efficient, professional, and very mature.
Efficiency: I’m sure many of your applicants say that they are active but activity is useless if the staff member does not use their time efficiently. I can be on for a good amount of time, I will spend every second of it helping players, banning people for the right punishments, and moderating chat to filter any unwanted toxicity out and try my best to keep the server clean.
Professionality: A successful staff team needs to be professional at all times when dealing with players. As I said before, staff represent the server and the staff help the server form the reputation that it has. I have seen numerous times where a staff member is unprofessional with a player in a support room or while talking to them about something, this usually leads to the player making some sort of report on the staff member for being unprofessional which will give the server a bad reputation. As a staff member on sagepvp, I will always be professional and represent the server as best as I can.
Maturity: Alongside being professional, the staff team needs to be mature. People often mistake professionality and maturity as the same thing and although that they can be the same in many cases, they can also be very different from each other. Maturity means that you know when to be professional and when to have fun and joke around with your friends. For example, In a staff meeting, it is important to stay quiet, be listening, and ask important questions that will contribute to the conversation. While on the other hand, you can have fun when you are in a staff lounge with some friends of yours. It is very important to know when and where to be professional and when to fool around and have fun.

Additional Information: Have great day!
No dedication. Plagarized his entire application

https://www.minesaga.org/threads/takes-staff-application-us.5503/

Images below in case he edits:

test2.png
test1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.