Denied Blue2424's Staff application

Blue

IGN (In-Game Name):Blue2424
Age: I know I have to be 15 I'm 13 currently but please hear me out read my entire aplication before you deny me because of my age
Region (EU/NA/Other): US
Do you have any previous staff experience?:Yes I do have experience because I own my server so I know how to work with plugins and commands. so with this experience with plugins and commands I can help the server by banning hackers
Why would you like to become a staff member?:I would like to become a staff member because I usually see on some servers people saying stuff in chat like "why are you hacking?' or "this game is soo unplayable because there are too many hackers." and stuff like that and I actually know what its like to get hacked on myself and when someone starts hacking it ruins peoples experience on the server so if I'm staff I can help ban these hackers for players to have a better experience on this server.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:if I'm accepted I can help the players experience by banning hackers that are ruining their experience on the server because as I said I know what its like when someone starts hacking on me
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 9 because I barely ever lie
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No unfortunately I don't know any of the staff members
Additional Information?: No

dfm

Established member
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

I'd suggest using this time to add a lot more detail for your next application.