Denied BlockofIron's Staff Application [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlockofIron

IGN:
BlockofIron

Timezone:
My TimeZone is GMT (Greenwich Mean TimeZone)

I live in the United Kingdom

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes indeed I do have a good microphone and personally one of the best cheap microphone you can buy which does not pick up any background noise and makes your voice sound crisp. This being a Blue Snowball Ice.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes, I do and I use all three on a day to day basis. I would personally say I am one of the most active players in regards to TeamSpeak and personally spend most days sat in teamspeakstalking to people. Also I am always browsing around in discord talking to people and helping people when they need me. My discord is BlockofIron#7099 and my telegram is @BlockofIron.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

[Equinox Network] Jr.Administrator - Server Shut Down

Well, this was the start of my staffing experience in the Minecraft community and possibly one of the most disappointing servers I have ever been staff on. Equinox was owned by a Faction's youtuber called ManAtWar who played TheArchon, so when I was 13 years old I decided to apply for a staff position on his network and I was lucky enough to be given an interview by ManAtWar. He asked me basic Minecraft questions however I personally can not remember much about the interview as it was a while ago. Anyways being staff on Equinox really helped me to understand how to design maps and also briefly into the world of coding and back end projects which where simple at the time and at the same time got to work along side some great developers and one of my faction idol's at the time. However after around 3 months of being staff on the server ManAtWar wanted to start moving towards HCF and therefore decided it was too much to focus on both his channel and his server at the same time and eventually decided to shut down his network. Equinox in it's prime was averaging around 150-200 players and gave me the foundation of how to be a good staff member which I plan to use these foundations if I am to be accepted on SagePvP.

[RazeRah Network] Sr.Administrator - Server Shut Down

RazeRah was a experimental project started by the high staff at Equinox who wanted to continue to make a factions server together. At first I was approached by the lead developer of Equinix CustomGame and he asked me if I would be interested being a Sr.Administrator on the Network and the head of builds and due to my love of Equinox and the high staff on Equinox I instantly said yes. In the starting weeks of opening the server we averaged around 100 players and a lot of people was the community from Equinox who loved the server and were classed as "OG's". However the server was only up for around a month and a half due to one of the owners having a disagreement with the owner and decided to grief the full server and leak all IP addresses to whom connected to the server. However I would like to bring the organisational skills of what I learned on RazeRah to the SagePvP network as at the age of 13 I was organising a team of 6 builders and paying them for builds on our network aswell as building myself.

For both Equinox and RazeRah there is no proof of me being staff as everyone who was high staff on there quit years ago.

[PrimeHCF] Administrator/Head of Screenshare - Server Shut Down

PrimeHCF, this is where I really became the staff member that I am today developed not just my confidence but also my screensharing ability. I was first given staff on PrimeHCF when RydanMC (Config), Gullible and L0L owned the network and when it averaged around 200 players per map, this of course being when HCF was the next biggest thing in the community. I applied after hearing about the server by some of my old factions friends on the Archon has just got staff on the network so I decided to do the same. I was accepted and interviewed by the Manager at the time TuckMista and was gracefully accepted and became a Trial-Moderator on the server. Throughout my time on PrimeHCF I did things which no other staff members had the guts to in order to stand out and show that I am worth keeping on the team, the first was getting my close friend and Head Moderator on the server Vybzin demoted as he was abusing and only told a few friends who was in his Archon faction and unfortunately for him I told the manager and he has removed from the staff team. The next was again related to Vybzin which was demoting both his Manager friend Jaake_ and his Sr.Moderator friend DavidTheSloth. Both where high staff members whereas I was just a Trial-Moderator but I got recordings of both of them abusing as well as proof in-game using /co I and other methods in order to get both of these staff members demoted. The final thing I did was get the other Manager demoted, after Jaake_ was demoted a staff member called Beamo became the other staff manager and when he did TuckMista became worried of him losing power over the staff team, therefore him and a few moderators decided to abuse and do it in such a way where nobody figured them out, that was until I caught them hitting off Beamo after I told him to trace the IP back and it linked to Tuck. I did all this as just a Trial-Moderator. I was then staff on PrimeHCF for a year, during that year Config, Gullible and L0L had left and sold the network to make HCGames and had left the new owner

Last edited:

BlockofIron

GGNoPotato in such a financial state to where he could not keep the server up no more. So therefor he decided to shut down the server. I was promoted to Admin the week before the shutdown of the server but I had been head of screenshare since I was a Moderator+ and wrote multiple screenshare guides for the staff team. I would personal like to bring this dedication that I developed on PrimeHCF to the SagePvP Network. For proof of me being staff on Prime contact TehNeon (Owner of Minemen Club) and ask about Neon0108.

[Hyversal Network] Manager/Head of Screenshare - Resigned

Hyversal was a server owned by Kenzo and JustPrimed which fluctuated between 80-200 depending on whether Kenzo was streaming or not, I applied for staff after searching for small HCF servers on youtube as after Prime I quit for a couple of months. I applied on Hyversal when there was the old manager Payog running the team, however just like prime in the first week I got the Payog demoted for Ddosing staff members and even the owner JustPrimed. After this RedstoneHomie took over as manager and over the months I was promoted and noticed for my massive contribution by writing screenshare guides as a trial-moderator and Moderator. After being staff for 2 months I was promoted to Admin by RedstoneHome, however the server eventually shut down. After around 3 months of it being shut down we re-opened and Redstone had became an owner and myself a manager. I was a manager for around 1 month before me and Redstone left due to disagreements with the server. For proof of me being staff on Hyversal contact RedstoneHomie (Sr.Admin on Minemen Club) and ask about Neon/BlockofIron

[Valux Network] Sr.Moderator - Resigned

Valux is one of the servers I personally miss being staff on, the competitive nature of the staff to race to 100 legit bans a day and the strive to improve on Valux was remarkable. I applied on Valux around may 2016 and was accepted by the manager ribs and experienced a new way of screensharing due to my acceptance onto the Valux staff team. During my time on Valux I achieved things which most staff would not strive for and just give up, one of these was that I was the first staff member to become part of the leader boards screensharing team as the rank of trial-moderator which had been never seen as to become a part of the leader boards team you needed to be Moderator+ or higher. However due to my screensharing experience they allowed me to join on a one strike rule. Also I was the first staff member to get 150 legit bans in a day 90 of them being screenshares. Anyways back to my staffing experience, I loved being staff on Valux but then everything changed. After fighting to become Sr.Moderator for so long after I deserved it around a month prior to my promotion I was constantly targeted by Admins and almost bullied out of the staff team due to my outgoing personality and they hated the fact I could prove them wrong in almost every scenario. Due to this experience I decided to leave the staff team. I would love to bring my determination to do better from Valux to SagePvP if I am to be accepted. For proof of me being staff on Valux contact JavaClass (Manager on Valux).

[Aodus Network] Manager/Head of Screenshare - Resigned

My most recent staff experience was being Manager on Aodus. I was asked to become the Manager on Aodus by the owner Resurgence after working with him on multiple projects in the past which most did not work. I had been Manager on Aodus since January and recently left due to reasons I would not like to disclose. I would like to bring my leadership skills and my goals and ambitions over to SagePvP if I am to be accepted.

Why do you want to become staff?:

SagePvP is a server which I used to enjoy playing before I was told I could not due to my position on another server. The SagePvP community is one of the best communities I was apart of and out of all the servers that are out at the moment Sage seems like one of the most fun and enjoyable places in which I could staff to my highest potential. The HCF community has recently plummeted recently and Sage is one of the only servers which has severe potential to revive the HCF community and bring is back to it's highest potential. One of the main reasons I want to be staff on Sage is purely due to the fact that most HCF servers such as Velt, Faithful etc.. are too strict and do not know how to run a fun HCF server which is the main thing what HCF should be. In regards to this another reason I would like to be staff on Sage is due to the amount of cheaters that log on HCF servers in the current time and usually most of the time staff are not able to catch them all and struggle to see things which normal players do not. I provide an insight which most staff do not have. Another reason I want to be staff on SagePvP is in the long run going to beat most HCF servers in players and also how much players enjoy the server. There are many other reasons as to why I would like to be staff on Sage but it would just be rinsing and repeating what everyone else says.

Last edited:

BlockofIron

Why should we accept you as staff?:

Personally, If I had to be honest I would personally say that there is a lot of things that separates me from others. However due to the way people structure their applications it will seem like I do not have any redeeming qualities. The qualities I can bring to Sage that separate me from the rest of the applicants are my Dedication, Loyalty, Screensharing Expirience and Friendliness.

Dedication:

As you can see, most of the servers I have been staff on I have either been staff on the server till it shut down or I stayed on the server for around a year or so and I did not enjoy the server anymore. On all the servers I have been staff on I have made a significant impact to the server and I wish to do the same during my time on SagePvP

Loyalty:

As seen earlier in my application I do not server hop as I feel like that is highly unprofessional and it could ruin my Minecraft reputation entirely. My loyalty to servers have only just got stronger over the years and if I got my chance on Sage I would prove this loyalty.

Screensharing Experience:

I have been staff on many different servers and also Head of Screenshare on a majority of servers as well, I personally would say that I have been a talented screensharer since the age of 14 and only improve on every server I go to and I would love to show my experience on SagePvP.

Friendliness:

This answer will be short and sweet but every person whom speaks to me finds me very easy to talk to and I am a very funny and outgoing guy. However when I am needed to be strict I will do so and overall at all times I will be professional.

Additional Information:

I do not believe there is anything else I can state in my application however I would like to personally ask people to leave criticism or praises in the reply's. It would be helpful.

Last edited:

GodLul

+1
Very detailed application,
Very mature,
Worked with him on Aodus.
Non toxic
Great staff memeber/Manager.

Good Luck!

Dontrel

Wanted to edit my comment,
+1