My current In-Game-Name is bLOCKING
You can find my NameMC account here » mine.ly/Blocking.1

I'm 16 years old.

Region (EU/NA/Other):

NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

None and hope sage are first for me.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I believe I can make a positive change for the SagePvP community.
I've stated all the reasons why I should become
a staff member on SagePvP down below!

Activity

I'm able to contribute a large portion of my time moderating chat and
dealing with cheaters. If there are any problems with staff members not being online I will
make sure I'm that I'm here to help in any way possible. As I've stated below I can
contribute almost 32 hours on the weekends. I've seen some
players not get moved for hours on end. I will make sure they don't have to wait
that long for assistance.

Responsibility

I am a very responsible person. If I make a mistake I always take ownership of the mistake and I take the punishment.
I am also very responsible with permissions and commands that a staff member may have over an ordinary player.
With that said I'm not someone to shy away from problems
but instead, face them with a forward-thinking attitude!

Maturity

Maturity is one of the key traits you need as a staff member,
If you're not mature you're ruining the reputation of the server. I have
a good life experience, for example, I have a part-time job. I understand that you
have to be mature when staffing no matter the circumstances.

Knowledge

I've been playing HCF for quite some years now. I understand on how to
play the game mode as well as staffing. I believe I have a firm
understanding of what I'm doing.

Adapting skills

I know how to adapt to any environments with ease, I know not to take sides during an argument
but instead listen to all sides before taking any action. Getting into new
situations can be hard but I believe I can do it.

Reliability

If anyone needs my assistance I'm here to help! If players have any issues or concerns
They can message me anytime!

Integrity

I have the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.
I will make sure I help any players that need assistance on Teamspeak, Forums & In-Game.

The main reason I want to be a staff member is to assist the server in every possible way I can. I'm very positive and will never leave anything unfinished. When in game I always try to make an attempt to help players out. I am very dedicated and will always put a player first and will make sure that they enjoy their time on the server. I'm also very professional when it comes to staffing as well as having good communication skills.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I were to be accepted I would make sure SagePvP is a non-toxic environment.
I would make sure all rules breakers get punished. I will make sure to staff with
100% efficiency and dedication, If a player has a problem I would make sure it would get sorted immediately. I am very flexible with my working hours to make sure I'm on when there are important events occurring. I am very loyal to everyone I meet! I make sure I'm not rude nor arrogant in any way possible.
I put aside my feelings when working and enforce the rules. I would treat players equally no matter what
rank they have.
I'll make sure SagePvP is a non-bias server towards its players.
I always enjoy helping. Sometimes I see players not getting answers to questions in chat. I will make sure
they get the assistance they need.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honestly on a 10/10. Purely because I can accept the
fact I may be wrong but I'm willing to learn. If I made a mistake
I would let the managers know and tell them how I can fix my mistakes.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Unfortunately, no staff members can vouch for me.

Additional Information?:

Hours I'm able to contribute

Monday: 3-4 Hours
Tuesday 3-4 Hours
Wednesday 3-4 Hours
Thursday 3-4 Hours
Friday 3-4 Hours

Weaknesses

My main weakness is screen sharing, I've been trying to learn how to screen share for the
past few days and it's going well. Every day I strive to improve my staffing skills.

Thank you!

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to read and review my application, if there
are any issues or concerns regarding my application please contact me!

Joee

Something that puts you down is your lack of experience. Though it would be a bit fast to go for sagepvp as your first server for staff. Good luck

+0

edit - as the the post below says this is plagiarised.

Last edited:

ꓦxpor

Plagirised
Proof: https://gyazo.com/fdd7dca0477da87a179b142a1e1ad508
ce28677a3123e990c925935b0a080139.png

Sweggzy

+1 Honestly i like the application, its set out well, doesnt matter if you have allot of experience or detail. People dont get that you havent had a chance to prove yourself, honestly your a fresh person who wants to get on a staff team thats completely okay and people dont understand that it is quite hard to get staff hence why you dont have any experience. I honestly dont mind if an application isnt big, give the person a chance in the interview, add some scenarios in the questions and go from there. dont just deny someone from what they write, some people might find it hard to write these types of things so definitely a +1 from me man. GoodLuck :)

D

Deleted member 5408

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.