Do you own a quality microphone?: yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes & my tele is @SemiFullAccess & discord is yottle#0001
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Vexir.US
(200+ Players)
[Rank: Mod+]
Information:
Vexir was a Practice Server which I was Mod+ for around 1-2 Months, This basically taught me how to recognize a cheater when it comes to US Latency comparing to mine. It was an extremely good experience because I really have never up to that point was Staff on a Practice Server so it really taught me a lot.

Forcide
(300+ Players )
[Rank: Administrator]
Information:
Whilst I really do not like like this network right now, due to the fact of its lack of professionalism and maturity, This server also helped me learn more about the being active part of things and making sure that you are helping out as much as you can due to rule breakers.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to be staff to help the community, I think that the most important aspect in staffing a server is the community, without a tight-knit community people will lose interest and keep jumping around to other servers rather than staying around and helping out the server financially. I truly enjoy talking to the members of the community and joking around and just having a fun time. I want to be a staff member so I can have the ability to help a wider range of players. Being a staff member to me means that I am trusted to bring a service that others can’t, it means that I am expected to help others and help the community by enforcing the rules of the server and following through with them. I want to be a staff member because I love doing those duties and improving the general moral of the community even if it is just one member needing help. I love this server and I have been playing it for a long time now, I want to have bigger and better responsibilities. I believe that I can be a great addition to the team and more so for the community. I started playing Minecraft because I genuinely enjoyed it and thought it was fun, and I still do to this day. It is amazing to me and I can do what I enjoy doing while also making and enjoying time with friends. Another reason I would love to be a staff member is that I love helping people in any way possible. It has always been a lifelong hobby of mine to help people out, even if it is only on Minecraft. I believe that having an instinct to help people out is an amazing trait for a staff member to have. My favorite part of staffing on a server is working in support rooms.

I want to help make it so it has these features as well -

Cheater-Free Environment

Non-Toxic Players

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I believe that I’m a good applicant for the position. As stated above, I want to provide the best experience for all players that will better their experience and look of SagePvP Network. I want to help bring the community and the staff team together. I want to get feedback from the players so I can help improve every map and develop a huge network. I’m a dedicated person and I wouldn’t mind being assigned to think of new Ideas for designs or commands that could benefit the network. I believe I can provide amazing support and expertise in the field, and I believe that I’m qualified to be that person. When I come in to teamspeak, I see players waiting hours upon hours for someone to help them and that’s not good. I want to change that at all costs. I will do everything that I can to change the amount of people that wait there for hours waiting for help. As a player, I know it’s very annoying and frustrating to be waiting for hours upon hours for help. It hurts seeing all of the players waiting for basic help as in just asking a question or asking about a ban. I will answer any questions in-game that a player has. I will take time to always watch the server, either helping a player in the game or talking to another player in teamspeak. I will not lie to any user about their question or if I say i’m busy and i’m not. I will definitely help them as much as I can and give them the time and effort that they deserve as a dedicated player to the SagePvP Network. I also believe you should accept me as staff because I'm a very dedicated individual and motivated to being the best that I am. I will bring maturity and respect to the team towards the community and the staff team. We're all just trying to be the best we can in the end of the day. We all want to help and not all of us are trying. Most of the community is turning into being toxic and that's unacceptable. It's the responsibility of the staff team to try to get rid of the toxicity in the community. If I get this position on the staff team, I will try my hardest to get rid of the toxicity of the community and try to make it a better place for all. I've been told that moderating is not easy. People always yelling at you because they don't get their way. It's the selfishness that hurt the players. They only think of themselves and do not think of the toll that it's putting on the other player/staff. I'm up for that. I'm ready for the players to be mad at me and to be cursed at and such. I'm the type of person that doesn't break under pressure and runs away. I don't leave someone out in the open to dry. I'm not that type of person. I help where I can and try to make everything better for everyone. Everyone deserves to be treated with respect. We all have our own problems and tempers and not everyone is able to handle it. I am. If i'm being yelled at, I keep quiet until they're finished so we can resolve the conflict where everyone it happy. I can bring a lot of positive traits and abilities. I have discovered in my journey as a staff member on other networks that I am mature, meaning that I know when I should be professional and when it is time for joking around. I am always professional when dealing with players and give them the support they seek for. I am dedicated. This means once I am in the staff team, I do everything in my ability to ensure the server is running smoothly and I am doing what is expected of me, whether that is dealing with players, catching hackers, observing chat or other staff related activities/duties. I am professional. I present myself in a way where players gladly speak to me about their issues, I am a fluent speaker, meaning I can communicate well and ensure players understand me. I am experienced. By this I mean I am very aware of things such as screen sharing methods and how to conduct myself when around players on any server related platforms such as Teamspeak, Forums and in-game. The only reason I resigned is that I felt no motivation staffing on a Minecraft server anymore, I'd like to come back to the community to help players regain the grip on HCF.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Yes castr, Mediacy
Additional Information:
Dedication:
If I receive staff I will put a lot of time into the network, when I get staff I will usually have tons of playtime before I get demoted or resign. I feel like if a server recruits me they're showing a sense of passion for me as a player. And from that feeling I must repay them by doing good deeds as a staff member whether that being, being active, always showing up for staff meetings, moderating forums, ts, in the game etc.
Confidence:
I am a extremely Confident Person, Most of the times if Im not 100% sure of something I won’t do it, unless instructed to of course, now when I apply my self to a task I make sure if it is related to game breaking material or hacks before I ban or punish the player I will always have to be extremely sure that they are doing the wrong thing.
Assisting Players:
I will basically be in TeamSpeak 3/4 hours of the day, just to make sure if I'm needed I can be contacted, I make sure whenever I'm Staff if I move a Player/Players in I will treat them with 100% respect and try my hardest to fix the problem and assist them to make their day better.
Record:
Not Everyone has the ability to record, even though it is the 21st century. But I can upload 120 FPS smooth content to provide sufficient evidence (If Needed) to prove my justice and proof that a hacker is cheating.
Respect:
Respect is probably the most important thing on this list, When being Staff you need to respect the players the way you wish to be respected, This is one of my overall favorite quotes "Respect others the way you want to be respected" and I will always stick to that quote when it comes to dealing with players in Support Rooms toxic or not toxic.
Screen-Share Knowledge:
When it come to screen-sharing, I am not the best at it but I do know how to do a basic screen-share and I am willing to learn how to become a good ss'er as well as ss verified.
Maturity:
When being Staff on any hcf server, I feel extreme maturity is needed. I've personally been told by many people and many other Servers which I have been Staff on I am a mature Staff Member when it comes to getting the job done correctly and well.

Hey, my name is Conner and I started playing minecraft around 2014 november. I love this game and I also play basketball and football for my school and AAU.

I appreciate you taking your time to read my Application, Hope you have a Fantastic Day? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.