-Verux.cc: Senior-Mod-Averaged 100+ players on SOTW.-Demoted

-HexorPvP: Manager-Averaged 50+ Players on SOTW.-Resigned

-FatalPots: TrialMod-Never Released-Resigned

-NeptunePvP: Moderator-Released once, got 25 players.-Resigned

-Murder.rip: TrialMod: Decent amount of players among every SOTW.-Resigned
-HCRealms: Mod: 100+ players SOTW-Demoted
-HCRain-Manager-50+ on SOTW-Resigned

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become staff because I feel I can make a strong improvement to the server as a whole (Im not saying its bad). What I mean by making an improvement is being a staff member that inspire other staff to try there hardest as well. I also want to help out other people just to make the community friendly and make sure no one is stuck asking for help, like if they have no rank they would probably not get noticed and I want to be staff to help those people that may not get noticed. I also want to help out on the forums making at a nice place for people to share there thoughts and get rid of the hackers that ruin the other players experience on the server. I can make the forums clean and also be looking at suggestions all the time seeing everything people have put there on there making sure they don't have to wait a long time just to get a response.
If accepted, how would you improve the users' experience?:
not sure how to answer this but here are some reason why you should accept me :)
You should choose me over other people because im Dedicated. I will be dedicated to the server by being on it at all times possible and also being on the forums and discord at all times possible just to make sure things are going well. Also I won't just be staff for 3 or 4 weeks I will put a lot of time into being staff and unlike some other people I will stay a staff member for a long time. You should also pick me because of my attitude. my attitude to learning and progression I would say is really good. If I make a mistake I won't go and either cry about it or not take notice. I would take any advice I am given and make sure I don't make that mistake again, I know we all make mistakes but not improving on those mistakes is what some people will not do compared to me. You should also pick me because i'm not toxic. Now you may think toxic people rant that big of a deal but a toxic staff member will maybe abuse there perms and also make other players in the server leave just because there a staff member
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No
Additional Infomation?: Nope

lunarexe

Veteran Member

Unprofesional and was staff yesterday on a other network

And racist here proof

He tried to grief them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200119-194908_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20200119-194908_Discord.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: 9bk

Flipp

Said he resigned from HCRain when I was a member of the discord and one of the owners sent a screenshot of him griefing the discord and trying to grief the teamspeak. He is also underage as well as lied about resigning on HCRain since he was demoted for griefing. He also very racist and destroyed staff applications. As well as lack of details in application.

KrazeeKill

-1 detail

-1 you were manager on HCRain but you didn’t resign you got demoted for attempting to grief our server

DO NOT ACCEPT THIS MAN

Reactions: 9bk

9bk

-1 You DID NOT resign on HcRain, you got demoted because of knowing about your friend DDoSing the server and not doing anything about it. Once you got demoted you then proceeded to grief the discord, and TS. This kid is a fucking joke

Darck

Veteran Member
^^^managers/owners of HCRain, don't doubt them please. I recommend you going somewhere else, getting mature, and then reapply. Good luck.

lunarexe

Veteran Member

Applying on a other server tho

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200120-190756_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200120-190756_Chrome.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 105