Denied Bikaku's Staff Application Greece [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bikaku

ϟ Bikaku [EU] ϟ

ϟ IGN ϟ
Bikaku you can find all of my previous in game name's here : https://el.namemc.com/profile/Bikaku.3

ϟ Age ϟ

ϟ Timezone ϟ
UTC +2:00

ϟ Country ϟ
Greece

ϟ Do you own a quality microphone? ϟ
Yes , I do.

ϟ Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak? ϟ
Yes , I do my Discord is : joji#1138 and my Telegram is : @BikakuEU

ϟ Do you have any previous staff experiences? ϟ
FlameSMP
Player Base : 20 to 50
Servers : Survival
FlameSMP had a small community that me and my friend built from the ground up it was a Greek server and it was vanilla survival for anyone that wanted to have fun.

OriginPvP
Player Base 50 to 80
Servers : Factions
OriginPvP didn't last due to the lack of donations but at the time period that OriginPvP was up I learned a lot , OriginPvP taught me how most blacklisted modifications looked like or even acted as I wasn't in the PvP community (that would soon change)

SkunkPvP
Player Base : 20 to 40
Servers : SkyPvP , Factions
SkunkPvP was a fun server that I got to be a staff on I got to learn new stuff about how to be a Helper and how to react if people are rude to me or do not follow the rules of the network to be honest I have learned the most out of SkunkPvP because it had really great people in it that were able to guide me through pretty much everything.

BlockMC
Player : 10 - 20
Servers : Factions
BlockMC was one of the hardest times I had as a staff member as there were only four staff members and only two of them were active me and Boss (can't remember his whole IGN) the owner became so inactive that he decided to promote us from Helpers to Admins so we can moderate the server we had succeeded to creat a small community consisting of around 10 players , we also managed to break the server's player record which was 25 it was really challenging but a rewarding experience since only two people were staff.We could not accept staff applications because only the owner could , as you can imagine the server shut down.

Valux Network
Player Base : 300 - 500
Servers : Practice
I was staff on the Valux Network for about 3 months doing a what T-Mod does making sure chat is clear and prioretizing player reports rather then the anticheat reports, I must say Valux gave me the opportunity to extend my staff experiance since it was the first big server I have worked on, I believe since I was able to work on a big server as Valux I have the upper hand to other candicates that have been staff on smaller yet still good servers.

Pexcraft
Player Base : 25 - 30
Servers : Skyblock
I was Helper on Pexcraft for about 2 months it was a rather small server so I mainly hosted events and banned rule breakers all the players were not new to Skyblock so they did not need much assistance when it came to commands , I was sure to help out the few newcomers in the server though!

ϟ Why do you want to become staff? ϟ

I would like to become a staff member on the SagePvP network for a few reasons , I love HCF servers and I would like to give a helping hand to one , I see great potential in SagePvP , I also want to be apart of the community and be more involved in it.

ϟ Why should we accept you as staff? ϟ
I think I should be accepted on the SagePvP network as a staff member because I have experience in all different type of server with player numbers ranging from small to big , giving me an advantage over other candidates. I gravely enjoy playing on the server and helping out community I take my role quite seriously so that all players get the fun experience they deserve.

ϟ Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? ϟ
I don't think I know any staff members on SagePvP currently so no.

ϟ Additional Information ϟ
That's pretty much it I hope whoever is reading this has a good rest of their day.

Austinwg47

Known member
+0.5

+ Good experiences
+ Love the lay-out ?
- The application looks detailed but its splitted up on your past experiences
- Deliver proof of your past experiences?

Gl G!

Austin

Bikaku

+0.5

+ Good experiences
+ Love the lay-out ?
- The application looks detailed but its splitted up on your past experiences
- Deliver proof of your past experiences?

Gl G!

Austin
Thanks I can only provide proof for Valux which in my opinion is the most important one , the reason why I don't have proof of the other servers is when I upgraded from 32 bit OS to 64 OS I didn't make a backup of my screenshots folder sadly meaning I lost all of them

Last edited:

fynizion

+1
great previous staff experiences
good overview about the servers you worked on
you seem to be a nice guy

Ljiot

+1 Yes, very nice player guy yes good staffer on my server he has been pro helper and isane moderator and also he has a cat and its kinda fat not gonna lie but yes cery good staff player k bye

Bikaku

+1 Yes, very nice player guy yes good staffer on my server he has been pro helper and isane moderator and also he has a cat and its kinda fat not gonna lie but yes cery good staff player k bye
When did this all happen?:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.