Not open for further replies.

BigOldDaddy

IGN (In-Game Name):
BigOldDaddy
Timezone:
EST
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
VenixMC
I was a trial staff member on this server, this server is a Reddit UHC server and it got about 70-100 players a match, I did not move up because the server soon after I got staff went into maintenance and said they will take a while to release I waited a month and ended up leaving the server because it was still yet to come out and the owners went MIA, I was staff on this server around mid August and left around September of last year.

Enchanted SMP
This was a SMP server me and my friend made, I was Head Manager and it was a 1.14 smp server we had about 3 maps before we ended it as summer was coming to a end and we did not have as much time as we did before, the player had a good 15 players online constantly, it was such an amazing experience this was at the start of the 2019 summer, maps where about 2-3 weeks long

MinemanClub
I was a staff member on MMC back earlier this year I was mod I did get demoted for my own fault and I do regret what happen and what went down, it was a fun experience, nothing much to say about it.

Medieval pvp
This server was a faction server I wasd Head Admin this was back in 2017 it was a small and fun community is sadly came to a ending because of staff issues and differences it was fun while it lasted though .

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
1) I have a decent amount of experience on being a staff member and playing the game itself as well, I believe that I can put that experience I have on other servers and put it into sage when helping someone deal with something etc.

2) I have gotten bored of factions + hcf servers that I used to play and now I'm looking to be staff on a server such as sage which 1) has a lot of players 2) the community is not as bad as other servers I worked with or played in. 3) The staff team seems nice and I can see they would like to help the server with whatever It need’s, making them very helpful to the community of hcf players we have today.

3) I want to help the community in general with whatever is needed, and wanted, I can also help the players of the network that suggest things to get seen, such as I can bring it up to a higher up if I can. Meaning I can be useful in many different ways.

4) I'm not biased, any player that comes in team speak or discord will get the same treatment, I will not do anything different and everyone will receive the same treatment.

5) I will not move a player out before he or she understands my point of view and sees what I can and cannot do, depends on the case, if there just screaming at me and not listening to what I'm saying I will unfortunately have to move them out and continue with a different person waiting to get helped.

6) I adapt to new things very easily I am someone who is very open minded about things, I will not choose a side until I look at things in both perspectives which is one of my best qualities I believe I don't know how to ss very well but trust me I will become one of the best if I put my mind on it, I will not refuse to learn new things as I love learning.

7) Teamwork is a priority in becoming a staff member being able to work well with others, I myself I love working by myself but team work is just something so amazing because players pitch in ideas and you can contribute to them, i myself coming into this position will not be thinking about myself but rather thinking about the players and how I can make the server better for them.

8) I am responsible and I believe the sage network needs their staff to be responsible so you can rely on them whenever is needed for example, if you are trusted to have the position of being a staff member that right there is a privilege because you should not abuse these perms you have earned but rather use them correctly and that is being responsible with your perms etc.

9) I am going to be honest I don't find this game fun anymore I want to do something differently I don't want to get on every Saturday and play a sotw on factions or hcf I want to be able to do something for long term and something fun, i believe that being a staff is fun and I would love to be able to put time and dedication onto the sage network, and enjoy the ride.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
My Qualities

Dedication
I will always try to be on and help out with whatever is needed if that means to help a fellow staff member deal with someone, or give my opinion on something they ask for, as well, I believe that I'm someone who works very hard in life and I think I can put that hardworking self I think I am into the staff team. I will spend countless hours on the server to try and make it better will my fellow staff members.

Activity
I'm active, I will be available almost at anytime of the day and anyone can reach out to me, I am very active and will most likely be on the server all the time, I am here to help the server grow and become bigger and bigger each day, I can provide my number if its ever needed as well.

Maturity
I believe I'm mature, as I have had an irl job and I know what my responsibility to do while I'm at work, I will treat the network with the same respect and make it the same responsibility as my irl job is to me, I always see the 2nd side of the story if someone comes into team speak accusing someone of something I will also need the other players side of the story, and I will not be biased at all.

Friendly
I'm the type of guy you can talk to and play hypixel with and u wont feel weird talking to me about things going on in life or at school, I believe that many people believe that of me such as my friends who I play with and irl friends, in general if you need a buddy to cheer you up I'm always there for you.

Respectful
I'm very respectful when it comes to our players, as most of us know the community has many young adults playing meaning we will have to watch our language and the way we speak and come out to the person we are assisting as well we need to know that we should all have respect for one another and treat each other equally and have no favorites.

Honesty
To be honest I hate people who lie about things that don't mean much, if you accept me I will never lie to get out of a bad situation because by doing that i would show me having no respect towards the person making me not seem qualified for the job.

Trustworthy
Trust is a very big thing that many people lack on, I my self like to think that I'm a trustworthy guy, such as if if you tell me a secret I will keep it a secret unless its to cause harm to someone or something.

Patience
I have a lot of patience for things and people I am able to wait I don't need to rush things I can stay in a call for hours to figure out one thing or another, I don't rush things as things that are rushed usually don't come out very well made, I worked with people before in my Irl job as well As I have done tutoring which can be frustrating at times but I manage to pull through.

Self-Control
You are your own person even if you have a boss you control what you are doing you control if you do the job correctly or do your own thing, I am able to know right from wrong and can restrain my self from doing something foolish etc, I have a lot of self control.

Determined
I am the type of person that when i focus on something I get it done, for example If i want a new pc or something I will focus on how I can get it, I will work non stop till I achieve my goal, I will go get a job to get the money for the pc or mowing lawns etc, I will not stop till I achieve my goal. I believe this is a very good quality to have because people will give up if they don't get it straight away, but I on the other hand will push through all the difficulties to reach success.

Communication
Communication is a key factor for a position like this as I will be communicating not only with my fellow staff members but as well as the community itself, I communicate very well with others and I believe my self to be able to talk about anything and not argue but be able to get my point across respectfully.

Integrity
Integrity is a great quality to have in general but the fact is that as a staff member I believe that you should have Integrity as you will appear trustworthy and honest its just a great quality to have as a staff member and a normal player

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would say overall my honesty on a scale of 1-10 is a solid 9, because I have lied but its small lies for instance if someone asked me to hangout but I rather do something else I would say I'm busy etc, I don't often lie but when i do they are mostly white lies.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Sadly no, I do not know many people on the staff list.
Additional Information?:
I speak fluent Spanish and English, I am a very hard working Individual, I myself am always checking discord and ts, I am 16 my and name is Carter.
Discord: @Carter#7730
Tele: @BigOldDaddy
Have a wonderful day :).

Last edited:

Micameww

-1 I find your application uncomfortable to reed due to the color scheme, you have no proof of past staff experience and so. Add this and I might up it to +1.

BigOldDaddy

-1 I find your application uncomfortable to reed due to the color scheme, you have no proof of past staff experience and so. Add this and I might up it to +1.
Hey thanks for the feed back I changed the color scheme, for the proof there is some issue, 1)venix, I dont have any proof because I factory reset my computer and have no screenshots, 2) Enchanted smp I have no ss as I reset the pc I can get discord logs from me and the owner as well as i posted a thing about it on lunar forums long ago, 3) MMC you can go in ts and ask if Phattass was a mod, (my old ign) and they will confirm, 4) Medieval its from 2017 I can get discord logs from the owner if, if you would like to see any of this add me on discord @Carter#7730 the date will be in everything.

Reinsure

neutral, too hard to read.

maybe just make it black and white so my eyes can read it better.

BigOldDaddy

whoops, didn't mean black and white. but, do black for everything and bold the questions/traits.
It was black and black bold then they said it was harder to read so I dont know what exactly it is, because I had that format then i was asked to change it thanks for your feedback

farkya

-1, Little to no HCF staff experience also have no proof, I know you said you factory reset your PC but try take the time to message a staff member on minemen or whatever and see if they can vouch.

BigOldDaddy

-1, Little to no HCF staff experience also have no proof, I know you said you factory reset your PC but try take the time to message a staff member on minemen or whatever and see if they can vouch.
I have to start somewhere, thanks for your feedback :)

Status
Not open for further replies.