Pacific Standard Time (PST)

◥◆──────────────────◥◆◤──────────────────◆◤

United States

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, I have a good working mic

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes, I have Discord Telegram and Teamspeak. @Biglot_Xd on Telegram. And ! Matthew#4429

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes, I have a lot of staff experiences I was staff on a few servers some of those servers are

Staff AlphaUHC

AlphaUHC

---Rnak--- SMOD

On this server we usually used to host UHC which got us 120 players. And we tried to do HCF But 2 of the Builders left because the owner wanted. Them to build a lots of thing and that got mad at the owner. and the owner just randomly disappeared so all the staff team left the community that made me the only one on the server it was just me hosting UHCS until i left the server.

Staff ImmoralHCF Proof https://gyazo.com/f4d162a39ab160a7eeb83b377a447a89

ImmortalHCF

---Rank--- Mod

I was also staff on a server Called. It didn't go as planned but, we made it work. The server had many host problems, such as the server getting DDOSed and that's when I decided to resign from this server. I was staff on this server WrathHQ its was in the making. But the owner sold the server to a new owner

SirenCraft

---Rank--- Helper

We open the server for a beta but one on the new owner ban everyone and. Griefed the server and Force the main owner sell the server.

LitHCF

---Rnak--- Helper

he server was New and there was no staff there was like 2 admins and 3 helper and i was on the server all the time to help out with the server to build and i build the koth and a lots of stuff and the server did not open up until a long time and had to leave to some life issues

LuxorMC

---Rnak---Moderator:

Right when LuxorMC came out as sagepvp sister network, I was the first staff member to be accepted that wasn't from sagepvp. I was staff for over a month and learned a ton about how to screenshare and deal with players. At first, I struggled with "fanboying" youtubers, but I have grew and become more mature. It was one of the most amazing experiences. Sadly, I was demoted for being involved with a fake MineHQ developer who claimed he had cheat breaker. Many other staff members were demoted along with me. I completely understand why I was demoted and I have matured to understand the role as a staff member.

GTAXMC

---Rnak---Admin

GTAXMC was a server owned by my cousin and one of his friends. It was a good server and had a great community. I was Admin and did a lot on there. Sometimes there would be toxic players, but other than that, the players were nice and watched their profanity. It was all good, until one day my cousin's friend betrayed him and deleted the backup, and all the server files for the server.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become staff because I think sagepvp is a great server and community for me and it fits me as I have with other servers. I have many friends on this server and I think that I can help this community as I am very helpful and I know what I'm doing. I know this because I've been apart of HCF for around 2 years and I know how this mode goes. I also want to become staff because I always see people that ask for help over and over again and us players of the server need to help them instead of staff because most of the time staff isn't on because I feel like to them it's boring. I like being staff because of the satisfaction I get when I help someone out that is in our community. I feel like sagepvp could really use someone like me to help their players out. I'd like to mention another big reason as to why I want to be staff. Hackers. Complaints. With hackers, comes complaints, with these two combined, comes angry players. Some say "if you prevent the situation before it occurs, it won't occur at all", I 100% agree with this statement. If we can simply get rid of the cheaters before they kill players than it'll fix the problem quite fast. However, we cannot always get them before they kill players, but with all the hours I will be on, I can offer them fast support. Fast support means happy players. Basically, what I am trying to say is that I want to help players, I want to help sagepvp, and most importantly, I want to help the community. I believe that sagepvp is the best HCF Server out there at this very moment just want to help.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Why I think I should be accepted is because there is a lot of people in Teamspeak that need help and I always see many people waiting for a long time, even up to days. I feel like me as a staff member could really prevent that from happening. Sometimes there is no staff on to help. There are even points when I help me and my friends on the server. Another problem I feel like I could help is there is a lot of hackers on the server. I'm very active and I can stop these hackers and cheaters. I've had a lot of trouble with this problem and I feel like staff aren't as active.think their is quite a few reasons why you should accept me as staff. I think I am different. I have quite a lot of experience, a strive to help players, active hours, and am VERY dedicated to sagepvp. This is proven as when I stream EVERYDAY on my channel. As well as the Streams I have done. I think another reason you should accept me as staff is the fact that I am not toxic. I am a nice guy, and attempt to be nice to anybody and everybody. This involves Players, Donators & fellow staff members. I'm not the type of guy to pick fights, and am usually attempting to stop them. Aside from all that, I think maturity is a big factor when you are applying for a server like sagepvp. I highly doubt anyone wants to work with an un-mature staff member, I can CONFIRM that I am not toxic, mature & dedicated. Most of all, I think I am unique. With all the facts I've listed up above, the biggest reason I think I am unique, is the fact that I can accept anything. For example, if Jacob, Maxhockey3, Arcticcc, Botings Or whoever was demoting me for various reasons, "False banning, Abuse, etc" (Which will all never happen, however, people make mistakes sometimes.) I would accept it, I wouldn't beg for my rankI also have a few more points with descriptive explanations on why you should accept me.
Respectful

I'm very respectful to players in my community, I could careless if it was someone I dislike or like I would treat them the same. I feel like I'm respectful because I know how to treat people that play on this gamemode and I know how to deal with them.

Support Rooms
Honestly, I never figured out why staff members don't like doing theses. They are so fun because I get to helpout and know these new people that are inside the community I work for. I am very good at them and I am always willing to help.

Helpful

I don't care if you are a person with a horrible reputation
or an amazing reputation, I will always
be there to help you because I find it very
satisfying being able to answer people's
questions and concerns.

Efficiency

Efficiency is very helpful when it comes to being staff as you have a lot of people to control at one time. I'm very efficient when it comes to staffing.

Teamwork

Teamwork can be a REALLY important part of the job, you need to work with the Staff Team whether it’s in game or in Teamspeak you need to work together to help the player, if you fight things won’t end very well.

Kindness

Kindness is a very good quality I have because I’ve been threw a lot being staff. I’ve come across the nicest people to people who’s goal was to destroy my ears. I always show kindness because I truly like when others like me!

Recording

I can record as I have a good computer. Recording is crucial when being a staff member because if you have to provide evidence to make sure it isn't a false ban. So I am able to do this.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Sure

Hunslet

Established member
Neutral

- Good amount of information
- Lots of experience
- Some typos
- Remove some of the spacers, it makes the application look a bit messy

shovel

-1 I could not tell what was what considering you used very poor formatting.
-1 Little to no proof of staff.
-1 67 grammar mistakes flagged on Grammarly.

1593100939114.png

lunarexe

Veteran Member
1. Wasn't LuxorMC Faithful Sister Network not Sage?

2. Griefed VyrixUS

3. Immature, Toxic,

Who was at the time "LuxorMC Manager" and provide proof.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
◆──────────────────◥◆◤──────────────────◆◤
IGN (In Game Name)
Biglots

Timezone

Pacific Standard Time (PST)

United States

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, I have a good working mic

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes, I have Discord Telegram and Teamspeak. @Biglot_Xd on Telegram. And ! Matthew#4429

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes, I have a lot of staff experiences I was staff on a few servers some of those servers are

Staff AlphaUHC

AlphaUHC

---Rnak--- SMOD

On this server we usually used to host UHC which got us 120 players. And we tried to do HCF But 2 of the Builders left because the owner wanted. Them to build a lots of thing and that got mad at the owner. and the owner just randomly disappeared so all the staff team left the community that made me the only one on the server it was just me hosting UHCS until i left the server.

Staff ImmoralHCF Proof https://gyazo.com/f4d162a39ab160a7eeb83b377a447a89

ImmortalHCF

---Rank--- Mod

I was also staff on a server Called. It didn't go as planned but, we made it work. The server had many host problems, such as the server getting DDOSed and that's when I decided to resign from this server. I was staff on this server WrathHQ its was in the making. But the owner sold the server to a new owner

SirenCraft

---Rank--- Helper

We open the server for a beta but one on the new owner ban everyone and. Griefed the server and Force the main owner sell the server.

LitHCF

---Rnak--- Helper

he server was New and there was no staff there was like 2 admins and 3 helper and i was on the server all the time to help out with the server to build and i build the koth and a lots of stuff and the server did not open up until a long time and had to leave to some life issues

LuxorMC

---Rnak---Moderator:

Right when LuxorMC came out as sagepvp sister network, I was the first staff member to be accepted that wasn't from sagepvp. I was staff for over a month and learned a ton about how to screenshare and deal with players. At first, I struggled with "fanboying" youtubers, but I have grew and become more mature. It was one of the most amazing experiences. Sadly, I was demoted for being involved with a fake MineHQ developer who claimed he had cheat breaker. Many other staff members were demoted along with me. I completely understand why I was demoted and I have matured to understand the role as a staff member.

GTAXMC

---Rnak---Admin

GTAXMC was a server owned by my cousin and one of his friends. It was a good server and had a great community. I was Admin and did a lot on there. Sometimes there would be toxic players, but other than that, the players were nice and watched their profanity. It was all good, until one day my cousin's friend betrayed him and deleted the backup, and all the server files for the server.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become staff because I think sagepvp is a great server and community for me and it fits me as I have with other servers. I have many friends on this server and I think that I can help this community as I am very helpful and I know what I'm doing. I know this because I've been apart of HCF for around 2 years and I know how this mode goes. I also want to become staff because I always see people that ask for help over and over again and us players of the server need to help them instead of staff because most of the time staff isn't on because I feel like to them it's boring. I like being staff because of the satisfaction I get when I help someone out that is in our community. I feel like sagepvp could really use someone like me to help their players out. I'd like to mention another big reason as to why I want to be staff. Hackers. Complaints. With hackers, comes complaints, with these two combined, comes angry players. Some say "if you prevent the situation before it occurs, it won't occur at all", I 100% agree with this statement. If we can simply get rid of the cheaters before they kill players than it'll fix the problem quite fast. However, we cannot always get them before they kill players, but with all the hours I will be on, I can offer them fast support. Fast support means happy players. Basically, what I am trying to say is that I want to help players, I want to help sagepvp, and most importantly, I want to help the community. I believe that sagepvp is the best HCF Server out there at this very moment just want to help.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Why I think I should be accepted is because there is a lot of people in Teamspeak that need help and I always see many people waiting for a long time, even up to days. I feel like me as a staff member could really prevent that from happening. Sometimes there is no staff on to help. There are even points when I help me and my friends on the server. Another problem I feel like I could help is there is a lot of hackers on the server. I'm very active and I can stop these hackers and cheaters. I've had a lot of trouble with this problem and I feel like staff aren't as active.think their is quite a few reasons why you should accept me as staff. I think I am different. I have quite a lot of experience, a strive to help players, active hours, and am VERY dedicated to sagepvp. This is proven as when I stream EVERYDAY on my channel. As well as the Streams I have done. I think another reason you should accept me as staff is the fact that I am not toxic. I am a nice guy, and attempt to be nice to anybody and everybody. This involves Players, Donators & fellow staff members. I'm not the type of guy to pick fights, and am usually attempting to stop them. Aside from all that, I think maturity is a big factor when you are applying for a server like sagepvp. I highly doubt anyone wants to work with an un-mature staff member, I can CONFIRM that I am not toxic, mature & dedicated. Most of all, I think I am unique. With all the facts I've listed up above, the biggest reason I think I am unique, is the fact that I can accept anything. For example, if Jacob, Maxhockey3, Arcticcc, Botings Or whoever was demoting me for various reasons, "False banning, Abuse, etc" (Which will all never happen, however, people make mistakes sometimes.) I would accept it, I wouldn't beg for my rankI also have a few more points with descriptive explanations on why you should accept me.
Respectful

I'm very respectful to players in my community, I could careless if it was someone I dislike or like I would treat them the same. I feel like I'm respectful because I know how to treat people that play on this gamemode and I know how to deal with them.

Support Rooms
Honestly, I never figured out why staff members don't like doing theses. They are so fun because I get to helpout and know these new people that are inside the community I work for. I am very good at them and I am always willing to help.

Helpful

I don't care if you are a person with a horrible reputation
or an amazing reputation, I will always
be there to help you because I find it very
satisfying being able to answer people's
questions and concerns.

Efficiency

Efficiency is very helpful when it comes to being staff as you have a lot of people to control at one time. I'm very efficient when it comes to staffing.

Teamwork

Teamwork can be a REALLY important part of the job, you need to work with the Staff Team whether it’s in game or in Teamspeak you need to work together to help the player, if you fight things won’t end very well.

Kindness

Kindness is a very good quality I have because I’ve been threw a lot being staff. I’ve come across the nicest people to people who’s goal was to destroy my ears. I always show kindness because I truly like when others like me!

Recording

I can record as I have a good computer. Recording is crucial when being a staff member because if you have to provide evidence to make sure it isn't a false ban. So I am able to do this.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Sure
+1
I remember you as a very chill person. we have worked together a long time ago but we lost contact to each other. Im hoping your gonna get accepted. I wish you would have applied where i was still staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.