Denied [Bigdcobia] Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdcobia

IGN (In Game Name): Bigdcobia

Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes! I have a yeti.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have all 3
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes I was manager on Jawspvp, manager on Opticraft (4K+ players) , moderator on Trump-Craft, As well as helper on The Destiny Company!
Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to make the SagePvP community better as a whole. I would like to stop cheaters, or exploiters. I want to help people who have questions and grow the community. I also want to be able to make sure players are having a good overall experience! I will take care of peoples needs in TS,Discord, and Telegram. In addition I am invested in making sure that the chat will be non-toxic and as active as possible!
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I am experienced as well as professional. I can invest a lot of time and have knowledge of doing things other staff may not be able to. I am a team player and get along well with all peers (other staff) and am always happy to work on a project as a group!
Can any staff member vouch for you?: Not ATM.
Additional Information: I am currently on summer for the next 3 months or so, meaning I will be putting in over 6+ hours if needed! Once I am back in school I can do up to 3+ hours a day.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Bigdcobia, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.