↬ IGN:

BigblackGirl

↬ Age:

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU, Italy

━━━━━━━━━━━━ Do you have any previous staff experience? ━━━━━━━━━━━━

play.AquariusMC.it Helper (No Proofs)
play.TempestMC.it Helper (No Proofs)
Ranked Bedwars play.CoralMC.it Helper ( )
play.Lyzard.cc Admin ( )
play.MirageUHCF.com Jr.Helper ( )

━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why would you like to become a staff member? ━━━━━━━━━━━━

I want to become a staff on SagePvP because I like to play on the server and I love the community. You guys also keep adding new things which is a lot of fun for players. There aren't many servers that update that often and I like to see how fast the server grows. I would like to try it as a staff. I like the active player base and I'm extremely active, and with that, I'm able to help out and spend a lot of time on Sage helping out and doing support rooms. I think I could do a good job and help out SagePvP. I will also help out the community with any issues they may face in the future, and all the staff seem friendly and kind, and I would like to be a part of that team, and with my experience and knowledge, I'm sure we could go far!

━━━━━━━━━━━━ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience? ━━━━━━━━━━━━

I'd improve community members experience on the Network because of the experience I've had on previous servers.
my main goal is to entertain the players and bring new users to the server with "revolutionary" ideas. I also can help the server expand and grow as well as keep the community peaceful and trouble free! I will be sure to provide quick assistance to any user who needs it, as well as help out the staff team be organized and overall help out in difficult situations. Sometimes a user may have an issue which needs immediate assistance, and i am online most of the time and will never leave the server without a staff member online.

━━━━━━━━━━━━ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? ━━━━━━━━━━━━

I think a 7, but with time this rating could go up, probably for my maturity. I'm only 16 but a lot of people already call me very mature because I'm very creative with things and I have good solutions. I make sure that I am respectful to other people and that I have a nice conversation with them. and I make sure that problems are solved as maturely as possible that's why I think I can be a good staff member for SagePvP because maturity is a big plus of my character. But not only, I also see myself as a dedicated person I push myself all the way to the limit where I can't anymore. I would spend almost all my free time on the server looking for new ideas, finding bugs and cheaters.

━━━━━━━━━━━━ Can any current staff members vouch for you? (optional) ━━━━━━━━━━━━

No, im sorry :(

━━━━━━━━━━━━ How active can you be (Hours per day) ━━━━━━━━━━━━

Around 2-4 hours a day, although it differs on some days.

━━━━━━━━━━━━ What is your discord @? ━━━━━━━━━━━━

@BigblackGirl

━━━━━━━━━━━━ Additional Information (optional) ━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nothing left to say, thank you for reading this and feedbacks are greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Snowy

Known member
Add more info on why you'd like to become staff and how you would improve the players' experience