BEAT THE CASE

bllluuuuueee

Hello everyone on SagePvP forums, I would like to post today to celebrate that today I was released from my ban on the server. We all knew the ban was false but the staff members we're convinced that I was cheating. I stood my ground and denied these false accusations and yesterday I was released from prison. Thank you to all my haters that accused me of cheating on the server, and i'd also like to thank all my supporters and faction members for supporting me through this rough time! A special shoutout to all the members of the sagepvp faction "DrainGang", the faction includes all of the best pvpers including: Nz, Ironic, Ninja, Sick, thwee, Gruma, Harvy, Sabito etc. I hope that no false accusations are ever made again now that I have proven myself innocent. As you can see I posted a ban appeal and it was accepted which means I have fully beat the case and defeated any allegations against me

bllluuuuueee

I was thrown back in the slammer while doing a teamfight earlier by the servers anticheat but I am hoping to go to court soon and prove my innocence for the final time I hope. I will post the results here once I have been to court and fought against these false claims once again.

nahxd

Kibes' Pet
I was thrown back in the slammer while doing a teamfight earlier by the servers anticheat but I am hoping to go to court soon and prove my innocence for the final time I hope. I will post the results here once I have been to court and fought against these false claims once again.
Sir, it will probably take some time since the deadly virus, COVID-19, is still roaming around and catching little boys like you. All of our courts are shutdown as of right now. Sorry.

Sincerely,
Officer Seducive