Denied beast staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

RefinedPvP

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I do but on a PE server called Cryptic I was a moderator and a builder.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:I would like to become a staff member to help SagePvP grow as a server. And add onto the staff team by bringing my big brain and language skills.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If any player had a question or concern on the forums, discord, or in-game I would answer, I will also try my best to make sure that if there are any hackers, threads on the forums, or discord tickets that haven't been attended to I'll try to do them.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?10 because why would I lie. This is basically a job application and if I want to start off on good terms with the staff team and owners I need to be a 100% honest at all times while I am with you.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: I do not think that any can but it is all about giving a chance and I am worth that non existent risk.
Additional Information?: I speak Russian so I can be a translator. I also was a builder so if you need a part of the spawn built I can do that. I also have a working mic, I have discord and team-speak, I am 15 turning 16 in September 20th, and I am really excited about applying for the first time.

Shotbow

Established member
This is horrific. Please take another 30 minutes to 1 hour to revise this. Also add in you're ign, age, etc from the format.

Status
Not open for further replies.