Denied BearHCF Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearHCF

IGN (In-Game Name): BearHCF
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: No, But everyone needs to start somewhere.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I think I can improve the community when It comes to toxicty, cheating, Glitching. These people should not be here and everyone needs a good gameplay experience.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Less toxicty, Better Play and HCF experience
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 9 - I never lie to people I mean why should I, Honesty lasts the longest
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No, I don't know any staff here, only spoke with some in TS but thats it.
Additional Information?: No

S

Sansyy

+rep
really detailed
took sage into consideration
cares strongly about this "network"

appeal is based

BillyStub

IGN (In-Game Name): BearHCF
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: No, But everyone needs to start somewhere.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I think I can improve the community when It comes to toxicty, cheating, Glitching. These people should not be here and everyone needs a good gameplay experience.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Less toxicty, Better Play and HCF experience
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 9 - I never lie to people I mean why should I, Honesty lasts the longest
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No, I don't know any staff here, only spoke with some in TS but thats it.
Additional Information?: No
-1 Not much detail, but if you fix that I will change to a +1

Status
Not open for further replies.