Denied bbmpin loves crating

pinXD

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): bbmpin
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I was a staff member on a lot of factions servers and was accepted on a couple servers including alpha but was too busy for the interview at the time.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member as there are a couple of problems with the team fighting side of staff with multiple of them being unable to notice certain things whether its cheats that aren't used in anything other than tf's.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I've come to notice staff don't actually watch fights they just tp if someone says cleaning and ban within 30 seconds. If I were to become staff I would watch the fight before banning and if its blatant ban them but if its questionable freeze them and msg them and get perspectives.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 I'm not going to lie over minecraft.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Not sure whether they can vouch me or not but I have spoken to a few staff and they all seem to agree with what I have to say.
Crating would vouch me tho <3
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Is this a typo? 12 hours a map is lightwork
What is your telegram @?: https://t.me/PinTheSaviour
Additional Information?: Hi Sky if you see this. I know its a small application but theres no waffling.