Reason of departure : Resigned

FadeCloud
Position : Helper
Players : 1k - 1.5k
Staff Roles : SS Verified.
Proof : None.

Reason of departure : Resigned

Why would you like to become Staff :
I would like to become Staff on SagePvP for several reasons, which I will explain in the upcoming sentences,

First off, SagePvP has been my first HCF server ever to play, I loved it and I donated several times as well. As you can see, I've been Staff on many other servers as since Staffing is something I love to do. I would like to improve SagePvP and I feel like achieving a Staff rank would help me doing so, this gives me abilities to enforce rules on SagePvP and help players out that face issues. I am also very known with HCF Staffing and with the HCF community. Next to that I feel like I am capable of all the requirements you ask for. As said before, Sage was my first HCF Server and I loved playing it, it's a motive as to why I would like to help the server out by enforcing it's rules throughout all platforms. Improving the server is the main reason as to why I would like to become staff. I also feel like I could be a great addition due to the fact I am respectful I am mature and I am experienced, next to that I am not biased, I am hardworking and I really enjoy staffing.

Another addition that I could bring to Sage is screensharing, I am a very well at screensharing. I've been Head of SS on multiple servers as well as I was SS verified on many servers. I've taught how to screenshare throughout my staffing journey in the HCF Community.

A few things I want to point out that I feel like could be a good addition to the server

(Chat)

As I mentioned before I will be active in the chat, I will make sure no one is toxic in general or offending anyone. I will make sure the conversation is clean of unmannered people no matter what.

(Interacting)

Communication is one of the most important properties a staff member can have, no matter what you need to be able to communicate appropriately.

(Truthful)

Being truthful is essential as a staff member, even if it isn't in your favor. Being an honest person shows a lot about the person himself. Being truthful is a way of showing that you are mature and professional.

(Professional)

A staff member needs to stay professional in all circumstances whether the player is threatening him or being toxic towards him. Always stay professional, no matter what. Staff members are the face of a network, which means that a staff member can decide whether a player comes back on the server or just try and play on another server.

(Activity)

As I mentioned before, I do spend much time on Minecraft, which means I will be active in-game, Teamspeak, Discord, and on the forum. Being active is essential as a staff member on the largest HCF server. I could make a big difference between the support rooms now, and if I ever do get accepted due to my activity. Activity will also determine if you do fit the staff team at the end of the day together with your knowledge.

These are a couple of reasons as to why I would like to become Staff.

If accepted how would you improve the players experience :

1. Never leave a job unfinished.
I would always finish what I started, no matter what circumstances

2. Use my experience
As stated above, in my opinion I have quite alot of experience which could be of good use for the upcoming points.

3. Being mature in a support room
Being respectful and mature in a support room, never get childish

4. Being helpful in a support room
Being helpful in a support room, ask them what the issue is, do what is best, and if needed punish players that are involved breaking a rule.

5. Punishing rule breakers.
Have knowledge of the rules and knowing when someone breaks a rule, which is in my opinion for myself not hard, due to the fact I have quite some experience.

6. Active in TeamSpeak
Always being active in TeamSpeak so I can help people that are in need of help if facing issues on the Network.

7. Active on Discord
Always active on Discord, meaning I can answer questions that have been sent over Discord within a short amount of time.

8. Active on Telegram
Always active on Telegram, meaning I can answer questions that have been sent over Telegram within a short amount of time

9. I am good within a team
I am very well productive in a Team, which will come handy when wanting to staff on a HCF Server

10. Being respectful
Being respectful towards players, even if they're being disrespectful towards me.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1 - 10, what would it be and why.

I would rate my honesty on a scale 1 - 10 a 9, I rate myself a 9 because of the upcoming reasons

I would always be honest about making mistakes, it's the best thing to do, every human makes mistakes and it's okay, as long as you're being honest about them. I do not expect myself to make mistakes, but if I do, I would be honest and tell the Manager about it. So that I can learn from them and not to make them again in the future.

The main reason for me not to rate myself a 10 is because sometimes it's for the best not to say something, for example if a Staff member makes a mistake and him and me are the only one to know about it, and it has not such big impact, I'd tell the Staff member that what he did was stupid, but not to do it again, snitching on people is not always the best thing to do, and sometimes people are sorry and understand what they did wrong. I'd never lie, but these examples, in my opinion are no need to be snitched for, I'd like to keep good relationships with the people I work with (hopefully) and in my opinion snitching would not improve that in any way.

Can any current Staff Member vouch for you :
Hayh
WolfSpeedMC

Additional information :
Thanks!

Last edited:

R0CE

Established member
Neutral,

The app is decent, It kind of seemed a little bit like your a server hopper. If you want my honest opinion. Also, everything is kind of spaced out a little too much.

Good luck,
R0CE

Ethann

Neutral,

The app is decent, It kind of seemed a little bit like your a server hopper. If you want my honest opinion. Also, everything is kind of spaced out a little too much.

Good luck,
R0CE

Thanks!

Joey

+1
Known him since faithfulMC around 2 years ago, nice person friendly and also is a very great staff member.

only thing I could say is OPcraft never did "SS verified" they were a faction server they didnt SS. but that isn't your main experience and this doesnt change anything!
gl!!

Ethann

+1
Known him since faithfulMC around 2 years ago, nice person friendly and also is a very great staff member.

only thing I could say is OPcraft never did "SS verified" they were a faction server they didnt SS. but that isn't your main experience and this doesnt change anything!
gl!!

Ayyy! Thanks bro. What I meant with OPCraft, more like allowed to freeze people, the faction server in fact did screenshare people, but it didn't go any further then checking Minecraft mods.

See you around !

Micameww

-1 Your Randomcraft proof is unavailable also, why were you relieved from your duties in the first place. Add this, and I might up it to +1.

Ethann

-1 Your Randomcraft proof is unavailable also, why were you relieved from your duties in the first place. Add this, and I might up it to +1.

Thanks! I will try and fix it. I had to let go of RandomCraft due to school and IRL issues together with Aware2013

Sauds

Legendary Member
Reason if demotion / resignation on all those servers?

Also Fade hasn’t held 1k-2k players for around 3-4 years, when we’re you staff?

Docents

Established member
you're so toxic holy its unbelievable

dont ask me for proof, you should know yourself that you're toxic

Status
Not open for further replies.