Denied Basiliss Staff Application

Basiliss

IGN (In-Game Name):
basiliss

Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yes I have previously staffed on:
HcRealms & HcBattles, I was Sr.Mod on both of these servers, I was always helping when I could and helping jr-mods and mods when they asked for it. I did leave in the end because the owners and managers were abusing.

VanityMC, I was Mod on VanityMC. My role there was to make sure no one was abusing any bugs/cheating/glitching and if they did made sure they got the proper punishment acquired.

Longshot, I was Mod on Longshot. My role was to make sure everyone was happy and no one was abusing in-game mechanics.

PvPLabs, I was Sr.Mod on PvPLabs. My role was to make sure all the staff below me knew what they were doing and if they were stuck they could come to me for help. I had to do a a lot of core inspect because people insiding and abusing bugs.

PvPTemple, I was Sr.Mod at PvPTemple. My role there was to help staff and players, I had to do quite a bit since there wasn't many Sr.Mods at the time. I was also a mentor for some staff members.

PvPGlobe, I was Mod on PvPGlobe. My role there was to go around and see if anyone needed help that I was able to do. I also had to make sure everyone was following the rules correctly.

Mythonia, I was Mod on Mythonia. I had to help the members of the community and make sure they were all happy. I also had to make sure no one was macroing and hacking.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member because I see good potential in the server and the community seems to be lively and fun. I would like to help the community out if they needed anything, like the new players and even the players that have been here for years. There's no reason why I wouldn't want to become a staff member on SagePvP. Overall, I would love to just become a staff member that anyone can just come speak to me asking me questions/concerns/comments or just to speak to me in general. If the time comes when I have to be authoritative I can be.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I was to get accepted I would improve the players' experience by helping them with whatever is needed by me, and being that person they can come to with concerns or questions. I would happily answer all the questions that people through at me. I also stay calm most of the time and know how to deal with players that are 'out of control'/shouting for no reason etc.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I
would say a solid 7or 8 because honesty is the best policy. With me that is anyway. I'm honest around 80% of the time and if it needs to be people need to hear the truth about stuff even if the truth hurts.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Yes, I have staffed with substitute in the past.

What is your telegram @?:

Additional Information?:

~~~~~~
Telegram: @basilisss
Discord: basilis#5539
~~~~~~
I do also have:
TeamSpeak
A working mic

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name):
basiliss

Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes I have previously staffed on:
HcRealms & HcBattles, I was Sr.Mod on both of these servers, I was always helping when I could and helping jr-mods and mods when they asked for it. I did leave in the end because the owners and managers were abusing.

VanityMC, I was Mod on VanityMC. My role there was to make sure no one was abusing any bugs/cheating/glitching and if they did made sure they got the proper punishment acquired.

Longshot, I was Mod on Longshot. My role was to make sure everyone was happy and no one was abusing in-game mechanics.

PvPLabs, I was Sr.Mod on PvPLabs. My role was to make sure all the staff below me knew what they were doing and if they were stuck they could come to me for help. I had to do a a lot of core inspect because people insiding and abusing bugs.

PvPTemple, I was Sr.Mod at PvPTemple. My role there was to help staff and players, I had to do quite a bit since there wasn't many Sr.Mods at the time. I was also a mentor for some staff members.

PvPGlobe, I was Mod on PvPGlobe. My role there was to go around and see if anyone needed help that I was able to do. I also had to make sure everyone was following the rules correctly.

Mythonia, I was Mod on Mythonia. I had to help the members of the community and make sure they were all happy. I also had to make sure no one was macroing and hacking.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member because I see good potential in the server and the community seems to be lively and fun. I would like to help the community out if they needed anything, like the new players and even the players that have been here for years. There's no reason why I wouldn't want to become a staff member on SagePvP. Overall, I would love to just become a staff member that anyone can just come speak to me asking me questions/concerns/comments or just to speak to me in general. If the time comes when I have to be authoritative I can be.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I was to get accepted I would improve the players' experience by helping them with whatever is needed by me, and being that person they can come to with concerns or questions. I would happily answer all the questions that people through at me. I also stay calm most of the time and know how to deal with players that are 'out of control'/shouting for no reason etc.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I
would say a solid 7or 8 because honesty is the best policy. With me that is anyway. I'm honest around 80% of the time and if it needs to be people need to hear the truth about stuff even if the truth hurts.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Yes, I have staffed with substitute in the past.

What is your telegram @?:

Additional Information?:
~~~~~~
Telegram: @basilisss
Discord: basilis#5539
~~~~~~
I do also have:
TeamSpeak
A working mic
Neutral decent experience, lack of detail and provide proof of experience.

D

Deployable

Denied,

Next time you apply, make sure that you put a lot more detail into your application!