IGN (In-Game Name):
Baptists

Timezone:
Pacific Standard Time

United States

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, I currently own a blue yeti.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, charlie#3594, and @Declassification.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Centile | Resigned | Role - Mod+
Proof: https://gyazo.com/6b2645dd27d2e5bfdb516720613b75a0

Centile was a great server for me considering I learned lots. I learned how to be more mature yet be better at staffing in general, Centile would get good players too which made it more fun considering I got more opportunity's into helping players. GullyV1 and Sc0ttay (owners of centile) were an amazing combo until gully resigned, sc0ttay started turning the server into a place just for money and players went down, Lots of amazing staff members resigned leaving immature and inactive ones left. I decided to stay until they started recruiting very immature staff members, to the point where the server would just have 10 players for SOTW. 1 Hour after it would have 0. this made a huge spark into the community yet the staff team that caused me to resign. In centile, I learned how to screen share pretty decently.

CavePVP | Resigned | Role - Helper
Proof : (Read Chat) https://gyazo.com/b35c059af34deebdc46e6efa0b43cfa2

CavePVP was one of my best servers I was staff on, I enjoyed staffing on the team considering I was able to be given the chance to get new (commands, plugins, etc.) that I've never known I was staff on cave for only a week when I started seeing some annoying changes. First off partners were able to do whatever they wanted, such as abuse in certain items or just go in creative mode to build their base. I didn't care about this aspect but the community did. I would always get people in TeamSpeak saying obby just /kicked my friend who went near him, I checked and he did. Or it would go so bad to the point where obby would ban someone who got near him. Obby soon went raidable and players found items like 64 partner crates unless you spent 150$ on one map that's not possible, they also found knockback 50's (a /enchanted weapon) I decided to not focus on obbyraidzz and focus on me, I was providing cave with 5+ hours a day and getting lots of bans. I decided to resign on cave after discovering more changes I told a manager and he said alright and kicked me from the channel, I decided to start asking friends if they can invite me until I was blacklisted, I did resign on good terms I just was blacklisted for not saying "I'm resigning here's a 2-week notice" I was never told you would have to get a notice or anything so I have been blacklisted from the cave network.

ViperMC | Demoted | Role - Trial-Mod
Proof: https://gyazo.com/cb8dd54732e00afa98f4064f83b306bf
Vipermc was an amazing experience, and I wish I dedicated more time to it. I spent a total of 3 weeks at viper and it was a great experience I got to learn lots of new commands and lots of new additions to staffing in general. I got a total of 48 bans and 60+ punishments in the time I was there the staff team itself. I never met anyone who had any problems with each other and everyone was very mature, I spent my first week at viper proud and happy that I found a server that was perfect for me until I had problems in real life. I spent and dedicated so much time to viper that I completely forgot about my grades in school, this led to me putting in my hours and requesting a notice that I won't be online due to school. After that, I dealt with drama with friends and it leads to being offline for another week, I put in my notice but at this point, I wasn't online for 2 weeks so I was demoted due to inactivity. I completely understand the reason for the demotion and I don't have any problems with it.

Sync | Resigned | Role - Mod
Proof: https://gyazo.com/b1e12f5aeb5b475df67978ea2317666b

Sync was my first staff experience, I was known in the community as an active staff member, sync was my first experience with being staff and I think that I learned lots about staffing. I was enjoying sync until Payog (the owner) decided to make some changes, He started letting people buy staff to the point where the server would go offline every week to someone etbing. He would also let some mods, helpers, etc buy into admin. He dug himself into an even deeper hole by not paying partners, He would say "someone just charged back and won so I can't pay you". Another owner (LewbiEdits) would often say "just kill yourself honestly I wouldn't care" if someone made him mad. So I decided to resign, after which I was relieved considering the server was going down and he was getting exposed. If you now search Syncpvp you find videos of him getting exposed.

Kuih | Resigned | Role - Helper
Kuih was a staff experience I wish to never have again, the server was good just had the most toxic staff team I've ever seen. The second I got helper I was immediately excited considering this was one of my first “big” servers I was staff on, I was greeted with some nice people who said “welcome to the team” or “welcome to our staff team” but the managers were insanely rude, they acted as if they enjoyed making people feel bad and just never talked to anyone who needed help. I was staff on kuih for a couple of hours and realized they don’t let us do anything, we had no actual permissions whats so ever, I understand that trial mod/helper shouldn't get lots of perms but we had none. I decided to resign on Kuih 4 hours after I got staff.

Warfine | Resigned | Role - Admin
Proof: https://gyazo.com/b1e12f5aeb5b475df67978ea2317666b
Warfine was my first ever staff experience, I learned every single basic you need to know about being a staff member on there. It was incredibly fun considering the community was always kind and patient, Warfine gave me motivation to work on the server by putting extra hours into it and it paid off by getting me to admin. Everything was going good considering we were paying partners, we were getting more players every single day until changes happened. one of our biggest partners (battninja) switched to another game. This brought players down considering he was one of our biggest partners, the server started getting worse and worse considering we could not pay for it, so we announced our goodbye. Warfine gave me the opportunity's to get staff on other servers to help be a better staff member.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I would like to move forward with becoming staff on the sagepvp network considering I would like to staff on a server that I appreciate playing. I've looked toward sagepvp for some time now and need to express my knowledge from past servers onto this server, I feel as though If I get accepted onto the staff team, I will have the option to assist numerous players with all circumstances they need. I appreciate helping players that need help with anything related to the server, I will have the chance to not just instruct the player but assist the server with only a little change. If I was staff on Sage I would be online actively Because when I am online I see scenarios like people who are saying racist slurs in chat, If I was staff I would manage them ASAP On the Sage staff team not only will it help my own experience it will support my Personal staff experience. I feel like the server has potential and with me there I can help the server even more with small changes like punishing a player that's abiding the rules. with my experience that I need to utilize, That I have picked up from past servers on Sage.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I believe I should be accepted for staff for my characteristics, I for one trust that I'm incredibly experienced for my age, I would never say a swear or anything hostile before a player, I would reliably be following the staff guides. For instance, If a lot of staff are messing around and simply making jokes I would join yet I wouldn't overdo it. Whoever I meet on the Sage network I start no dramatization with, I endeavor to be as mindful as possible with each staff or player. At whatever point I log onto Sage I would say "Hi", how is everyone today" to ensure I can start a discussion with them. I'm stating that I'm an inviting person that appreciates beginning discussions with individuals and simply helping people out. If I am given staff I will give lots of commitment to the server. I would always be straightforward with any issues I'm introduced to, I would listen to all staff guides and rules presented. I would give a lot of dependability to the system, I most definitely think I meet the necessities and I can ensure that in case I'm given staff I will utilize my consents maturely and utilize my insight from different servers onto Sage.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Currently, no.

Additional Information:
I based this application off of my cavepvp application, and my old username was "Declass".​

Last edited:

Darck

Veteran Member
-0.5 until further notices
really weird has proof in all staff experience then doesn't have the "proof" section

Kuih was a staff experience I wish to never have again, the server was good just had the most toxic staff team I've ever seen. The second I got helper I was immediately excited considering this was one of my first “big” servers I was staff on, I was greeted with some nice people who said “welcome to the team” or “welcome to our staff team” but the managers were insanely rude, they acted as if they enjoyed making people feel bad and just never talked to anyone who needed help. I was staff on kuih for a couple of hours and realized they don’t let us do anything, we had no actual permissions whats so ever, I understand that trial mod/helper shouldn't get lots of perms but we had none. I decided to resign on Kuih 4 hours after I got staff.

And lack of detail in the sections:

Categorys

+0.5
-Proof Isnt the Best
-More Detail On "Why should we accept you as staff"
-More Detail on "Why Do You Want To Be Staff"
* Good Luck!​

Categorys

Reason I said what I said is because the Proof doesn't provide your IGN. Also when looking at the ViperMC Proof you had a black and white skin. I Looked up your name mc to realize you didn't have a skin with an arm like that. Best of Luck though.

Baptists

-0.5 until further notices
really weird has proof in all staff experience then doesn't have the "proof" section

And lack of detail in the sections:
Thank you for the feedback, although I do not take screenshots of me getting my staff role, but I did get an update on my viper staff, https://gyazo.com/cb8dd54732e00afa98f4064f83b306bf here's proof and most of the telegram messages are owners of the networks I was previously staff on, the only reason I did not get any proof for kuih was considering I was only staff there for less than 4 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.