Denied bannedforcheats (United States | EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bannedforcheats

IGN (In-Game Name):
bannedforcheats namemc

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA | EST

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

SagePvP:
Players: 50-200
Last year around December, I applied for staff on SagePvP and met some of the most dedicated and amazing staff members. I was also on the staff team with some of those same staff members on HCRival. I was accepted by the staff manager at the time, Botingss. I was demoted because I had playtime on Faithful and they did not allow staff members to play Faithful.
Proof

HCRival:
Players: 25-200
Proof
During my time at HCRival, I was on constantly. On each map, I had at least 3 days of playtime except for the first map that I played. As staff on HCRival, you had to take biweekly scenario tests to make sure you were able to handle a promotion. If you were a helper, you had to take weekly scenario tests. When I was online, I would answer people's helpops and questions, make screen share and blacklist requests, do support rooms, answer questions on discord, and more. At some points, I was the only staff member online, holding sole responsibility for the care of the server. I was demoted on HCRival for getting 3 strikes. The first one was for handling a situation that I didn’t have the right to deal with. The second one, I asked a higher-up for assistance when I wasn’t allowed to, and the third one was for telling another staff how many strikes I had and why I had them. Since I received these strikes, I have learned how to properly handle situations that are relevant to me on my own. I also have understood the value of privacy. I keep my personal and professional matters to myself and only discuss those matters with people directly involved in situations.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Over the years, I've taken in a ton of information about staff groups, server rules, and networks in general. I want to become staff to offer my time back to the server and help the players I have had the chance to meet. Being a staff member for Minecraft servers is by and large an objective; it permits me to help those in need as opposed to simply having the option to advise somebody, also gives me another interpretation of Minecraft itself. Being "that individual" the people search for in times of need is something I work towards in all facets of life, in-person or gaming. At the point when you have experience conversing with staff/cooperating with staff individuals as a player you realize what to do and not do sensibly speaking so you don't irritate individuals. I'm a supportive individual. I'm consistently on the web, so I can generally be aiding in TeamSpeak. Not exclusively would I be able to help in TeamSpeak, however, I can likewise help in-game. In the event that a player has an issue in chat, I can assist that player.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
In the event that I was acknowledged as a staff member, I would improve the players’ experience by the following; I'm a dedicated and dynamic player on the server, I'm good under stress, I cooperate with other people, and I'm incredible with players. Regardless of what is happening in my life, I can be on for extensive stretches of time. I am exceptionally mature. Staffing has reliably been one of my favored things in the game, and I'm prepared to support people the best I can. My overall knowledge of the game helps since I perceive what may work in-game and what will not. Acknowledging how to play the server will help me an incredible amount because of the way that I can put myself into the player's perspective and ensure they have significant evidence. I love helping people; in a game or outside, I love it. I think I have the experience and aptitudes critical to becoming staff on Sage.

Efficiency:
Efficiency is the key to being a good staff member. You need to be able to be efficient in your work as a staff. Being staff is a big role as I said before. Keeping the support rooms clean and the server clean is key in staffing. You need to help people and correct people that are being toxic or obnoxious.

Communication:
When I speak to people I do not swear, cuss, nor do I talk in a disrespectful way. When you are helping someone either in-game, in TS, or on forums, you need to be mature and committed to that person or persons. You should never leave the person by themself in the middle of resolving their issue.

Maturity:
I think that my age doesn't mess with my maturity. Maturity is manners. A mature person is not toxic and does not backtalk. They take criticism and treat everyone with respect.

Activity:
Like all the other reasons mentioned above, one of the most significant is operation. If a member of staff is not involved, they slack off, or they don't care, they simply cause issues. I'm a very active person. I'm on for countless hours every single day. My time will be used properly, by helping people, when I'm on the staff team.

Dedication:
To be a decent individual from any staff group, you should demonstrate a commitment to the server you are staffing for. I would ensure that I am on the server devoting my time, which would be exhibited with my playtime and measure of clients I punish week after week, to the community. My devotion to the server would keep me working hard for an extended period.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
On a scale of 1-10, I would rate mine honestly at about a 9. I will be dead honest with you on anything regarding the Minecraft network or a player's punishment. But when it comes to personal life, I will not be straightforward with you due to the fact of privacy.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
WuMarik

Additional Information?:
If you have any feedback, feel free to leave it below.
Thanks for reading and have a great day!
Sincerely, bannedforcheats

Last edited:

bannedforcheats

Just applied on Faithful.
Thanks for your feedback, Yes, I did just apply on Faithful on the 25th and got denied last night. After talking with the staff manager, he told me to wait a few months before reapplying and to get more experience.

+0.5

I know you and you seem pretty cool from when I was staff but also you are applying on lots of servers / or you keep applying on here with basically the same application.
Thanks for your feedback, and yes I do keep applying here with the same application, I do change a few words here and there. But overall it's the same application. The last time I applied a few months back, I got set pending, but I failed my interview. I'm hoping this time it will be better.

banned

Last edited:

Tiling

Thanks for your feedback, Yes, I did just apply on Faithful on the 25th and got denied last night. After talking with the staff manager, he told me to wait a few months before reapplying and to get more experience.

Thanks for your feedback, and yes I do keep applying here with the same application, I do change a few words here and there. But overall it's the same application. The last time I applied a few months back, I got set pending, but I failed my interview. I'm hoping this time it will be better.

banned
Yeah it's just a bit of a downside but I get where you are coming from. Good luck bro

bannedforcheats

PLAGIARISM
[Click Me]

-Copied From Old Application
-Low Staff Experience

Good Luck
-zorce

banned

Status
Not open for further replies.