↬ Must have a microphone.
↬ Must have TeamSpeak.
↬ Must have telegram.
↬ Must have discord.

Format
↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Bahts
↬ Age: 15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Was mod on fyre.cc. No proof because that was like 5 months ago and ive restarted my pc like 3 times cause of rats.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: because I want to help the community since i dont really play hcf like that anymore but i still like following the hcf scene
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would help if they ask me a question i would help with support and i would just help all around i honestly get satisfaction from helping people.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? probably around like an 8-9 because i am mature and i would say i am a friendly individual.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: nope
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? for sure i was an addict who would play hcf 12+ hours a day so im sure i can probably staff for more than 12+ hours per map.
↬ What is your telegram @?: @BahtsXD
↬ What is your discord @?: violation#1668
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: nothing really

IrishMagic

Manager
Developer
Owner
Anticheat Admin
Application Denied, due to the lack of detail while also not meeting the other application requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.