Denied Bague's Staff Application (France)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagueee

IGN (In-Game Name): Bague
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU (France)
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, in fact I have quite some experience in staffing, hence why I want to apply to join the SagePvP staff team.

Sr.Admin - BlueHCF (50-100 Playerbase)

BlueHCF was a HCF and Kitmap server that closed down 1-2 years ago. I thought that this server had some great potential, so I went on to apply for staff. Later, I got accepted as a Helper and worked my way up to Senior Admin. This server shut down because the owner had to go to college and it would ruin his grades if he were to be focusing on a minecraft server.

Moderator - Aodus (100-150 Playerbase)

Aodus, is a very old server that I resigned from around two to three weeks ago. I resigned due to the fact that I did not get along with some of the staff members and I found out that their owner had been racist, immature and toxic. They also went on and player spoofed and made a copy of multiple servers, Hence why I resigned.

Helper - UnitedPvP (Didn't Open)

UnitedPvP recently shut down because of lack of funds needed to run the server. This server looked like it had some great potential. Their owner was very mature and professional at all times, they had an active staff team, and they would always be helping each other. This server did not open up, because almost all of the staff were getting busy, and it was a time where there were GCSE's and exams for everybody.

Admin - Flame Network (100-200 Playerbase)

Flame Network is a old network that I became staff on, I instantly became an admin because I knew the owner personally and we had a strong bond and he knew that I was fit for the job and he realised how much experience I had. This server's beta release had around 100-200 players, which was pretty decent, but after that, it started losing its playerbase. I left this server, because I knew that I could not spend time on the server, due to my exams at the end of the school year.

Helper - SagePvP (Most recent)

SagePvP was a pretty good network. My staff experience did not last long because of me and some friends wanting to start a network so I lost focus and eventually got demoted. Overall, it was fun at the start but became repetitive.

Owner - AdeptMC [200-300 Playerbase]

Adept was going well. We had just acquired the server and things were moving fast. The owners then lost communication meaning I was typing many messages at a time in our group chat since nobody responded. I later found out we were going to merge into another big server and I got demoted with 0 reason given. The person who demoted me, was the person who I brought on the team because I thought he had good potential.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: The reason why I want to become staff on SagePvP in particular is because I believe that this will benefit me, the staff team, and the network itself. I believe that Sage needs more EU staff (usually support room takes long when NA is asleep). I love doing support rooms because I can help people out, and it makes me feel good when I help people who are having difficulties on the network. I also want to become staff on this server, because I have lots of time on my hands right now, and this would be something perfect for me instead of just playing the same thing over and over again learning nothing while playing. Adding on to that, I have never been staff on a server that I actually enjoyed playing on, so this would be a enjoyable experience. The main reason that I would like to become staff, is because of this community. This community on Sage is nice in general.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: First of all, I would put all of my hard work and dedication into this. Like I said, I have lots of time on my hands and this would enable me to be on TeamSpeak doing support rooms which is really fun in my opinion because I get to interact with people and help them out. I would also make sure the chat stays clean. One thing on most servers is that I do not see a clean chat with no racism/sexism. If I became staff, I would do whatever I could to make the network a better place! Lastly, I have lots of friends who play on SagePvP and I can recieve feedback from them on what I could do better and what I should keep up!
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9/10 Not going to lie, it depends. I can keep a secret or someting like that but if I need to come clean or anything, I will do it 100%. If you know me personally you would know that I am not a liar because I know the consequences that it could bring to me. This is a good quality about me because it shows that I will not screw anybody over or help anybody get an unfair advantage while being staff :)

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: PrismMC and some others remember me.
Additional Information?: One of the main things that I wanted to say, is that I was born and raised in the US, but I had to move to France because of my parents' job opportunities. Thus why I can speak fluent English and French. I can also speak three languages fluently and one language practically. These are English (native language), French (dad's native language), Portuguese (mom's native language), and I can speak Spanish a bit, due to the fact that I have been learning Spanish for a year now, and I am improving day by day. I also love helping people out ;)

Last edited:

ashi

I used the same app from before when I applied on Sage..
It’s an application meant for Faithful if u read correctly. “If I become staff on Faithful, I will never lose track because unlike Sage, there is a pretty large player-base to help which will keep me occupied/not bored most the time.”

Bagueee

IGN (In-Game Name): Bague
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU (France)
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, in fact I have quite some experience in staffing, hence why I want to apply to join the SagePvP staff team.

Sr.Admin - BlueHCF (50-100 Playerbase)

BlueHCF was a HCF and Kitmap server that closed down 1-2 years ago. I thought that this server had some great potential, so I went on to apply for staff. Later, I got accepted as a Helper and worked my way up to Senior Admin. This server shut down because the owner had to go to college and it would ruin his grades if he were to be focusing on a minecraft server.

Moderator - Aodus (100-150 Playerbase)

Aodus, is a very old server that I resigned from around two to three weeks ago. I resigned due to the fact that I did not get along with some of the staff members and I found out that their owner had been racist, immature and toxic. They also went on and player spoofed and made a copy of multiple servers, Hence why I resigned.

Helper - UnitedPvP (Didn't Open)

UnitedPvP recently shut down because of lack of funds needed to run the server. This server looked like it had some great potential. Their owner was very mature and professional at all times, they had an active staff team, and they would always be helping each other. This server did not open up, because almost all of the staff were getting busy, and it was a time where there were GCSE's and exams for everybody.

Admin - Flame Network (100-200 Playerbase)

Flame Network is a old network that I became staff on, I instantly became an admin because I knew the owner personally and we had a strong bond and he knew that I was fit for the job and he realised how much experience I had. This server's beta release had around 100-200 players, which was pretty decent, but after that, it started losing its playerbase. I left this server, because I knew that I could not spend time on the server, due to my exams at the end of the school year.

Helper - SagePvP (Most recent)

SagePvP was a pretty good network. My staff experience did not last long because of me and some friends wanting to start a network so I lost focus and eventually got demoted.

Owner - AdeptMC [200-300 Playerbase]

Adept was going well. We had just acquired the server and things were moving fast. The owners then lost communication meaning I was typing many messages at a time in our group chat since nobody responded. I later found out we were going to merge into another big server and I got demoted with 0 reason given. The person who demoted me, was the person who I brought on the team because I thought he had good potential.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: The reason why I want to become staff on SagePvP in particular is because I believe that this will benefit me, the staff team, and the network itself. I believe that Sage needs more EU staff (usually support room takes long when NA is asleep). I love doing support rooms because I can help people out, and it makes me feel good when I help people who are having difficulties on the network. I also want to become staff on this server, because I have lots of time on my hands right now, and this would be something perfect for me instead of just playing the same thing over and over again learning nothing while playing. Adding on to that, I have never been staff on a server that I actually enjoyed playing on, so this would be a enjoyable experience. The main reason that I would like to become staff, is because of this community. This community on Sage is nice in general.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: First of all, I would put all of my hard work and dedication into this. Like I said, I have lots of time on my hands and this would enable me to be on TeamSpeak doing support rooms which is really fun in my opinion because I get to interact with people and help them out. I would also make sure the chat stays clean. One thing on most servers is that I do not see a clean chat with no racism/sexism. If I became staff, I would do whatever I could to make the network a better place! Lastly, I have lots of friends who play on SagePvP and I can recieve feedback from them on what I could do better and what I should keep up!
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9/10 Not going to lie, it depends. I can keep a secret or someting like that but if I need to come clean or anything, I will do it 100%. If you know me personally you would know that I am not a liar because I know the consequences that it could bring to me. This is a good quality about me because it shows that I will not screw anybody over or help anybody get an unfair advantage while being staff :)

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: PrismMC and some others remember me.
Additional Information?: One of the main things that I wanted to say, is that I was born and raised in the US, but I had to move to France because of my parents' job opportunities. Thus why I can speak fluent English and French. I can also speak three languages fluently and one language practically. These are English (native language), French (dad's native language), Portuguese (mom's native language), and I can speak Spanish a bit, due to the fact that I have been learning Spanish for a year now, and I am improving day by day. I also love helping people out ;)

D

Deleted member 5408

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.