Not open for further replies.

Austinwg47

Known member
IGN :
Austinwg47 (BabyValor)

The Netherlands

Do you own a good quality microphone?
Yes, a GXT Trust

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and TeamSpeak ?
Discord : Austinwg47#8867
Telegram : @Austinwg
Yes, I do have TeamSpeak.

Do you have any previous Staff Experiences :

Yes, around 2 / 3 years ago I was Staff on Randomcraft, most of you know how this went according to my first application, but here is a reminder ;

Helper : I started of being Helper, I can remember being Helper was really much being a Chat-Mod. Although I still really liked it, for a long time they didnt need any new Staff Members, I think this is one of the main reasons why I was stuck on this rank for 2 months. But in my opinion that is just something that is helping me in new Staff Experiences, I really got my maturity in that time, as since you had to explain people why'd you take actions, or why'd you mute them for example. Aswell as teamwork is what I achieved in this time, as since Helper is a "low" rank, you got to work together and consult with Higher-up Staff. Eventually I got to know I was getting promoted, wich was awesome!

Moderator : I got to know multiple things in this time, wich I will explain, being a Moderator is already a big difference, you get to do much different things and espacially more things, as I mentioned before, I got to know alot more stuff, wich Im calling with some proudness "experiences" now. As since Randomcraft is absolutely different of an HCF Server, I think all I can use of this experiences : The way how you handle things, sociality, teamwork, maturity, just because of the long period of time I was Staff there, I really know how to handle stuff.

SagePvP :

As most of you know I was staff here, and I can hear you questioning, "You know how to handle stuff, but yet you get demoted". Yes absolutely true, I know I made some horrible mistakes, and some little ones. I totally agree to what Arcticcc did with my rank. These mistakes shouldn't have been made, and really, It was my first Staff HCF Experience, I played some more HCF and talked a bit with Staff Members and stuff, I think a sure thing I can say is that I really know more about HCF / HCF Staffing. Beside that, where do we continue our experience if we are not getting second chances? Personally I think I'm ready for this. No mistakes will be made again hopefully. Also, a big amount of time was between RandomCraft Staffing and SagePvP Staffing. A sure thing I need to start doing again is consult with more Staff Members about what actions I take, and eventually I'll grow to an awesome Staff Member.

Why do you want to become Staff :

Personally, the main reason to this for me is because I really like it, and I can help people with being the rank. Everything what comes with me can really help the community in my opinion. I think I really showed most of you, according to all the effort I put in this, that this is something I really wanna do and what I really like to do, then a big + for me is that I can help people with something I like. That's the way I take this. After my demotion I never really stopped helping the community, most people would be mad or disappointed in the server, me? No I wasn't. Im still a Translator and Im doing the job with much joy. Although I'd like to have a second chance on promotion, wich I think would be awesome.

Why should we accept you as a Staff-Member :

The passion that comes with me for applying for this rank, the effort, and the experiences. Those are a couple of reasons why Im Re-Applying for this rank. I really wanna do this and I think I can be an awesome boost to the Staff Team, and I know that I didn't 100 % showed that off in my first chance, wich I find unfortunate. But its a sure thing I will do (If a second chance will be given). As I said before in my application, I really think the experiences and long during period on Randomcraft will help me being a Staff Member on this server, I got to know the basic's there. And I think Sage is a good beginning of my HCF Experiences, most likely because I really like the community and the server it self. Also, alot of people are telling me my apply is not detailed, I feel like Im not really answering the question "Why" anymore but more the question "What". Let me explain this, many of you know, according to the title, that I've been demoted. Im explaining to most likely Arcticcc, the "What" question. What makes Arcticcc think that he should give me this rank again? That's what Im answering in my apply. Ofcourse im adding basic stuff aswell. But those are a need in my opinion. Anyways, you already got a view of why I wanna do this again. I am aware of the mistakes I made, and Im having real joy in the job, then a big plus point for me is that I can help the community with it aswell. So that's why Im not giving up on this. I really wanna do this again, as I made clear multiple times.

Additional Info :

I hope this gave another good view of me, I still wanna mention that I am aware of the mistakes I made, and that those will never be made again. Same as any other mistake.

PS : This is a new Forums Account, BabyValor achieved the rank "Active Member" by time.
Proof of Randomcraft you can find on my first apply.

Time Schedule :

Monday 2-4 hours
Tuesday 2-4 hours
Wednesday 2-5 hours
Thursday 2-4 hours
Friday 6-8 hours
Saturday 6-8 hours
Sunday 2-4 hours

Austin, BabyValor

Last edited:

DolIar

Known member
Lack of detail
Lack of effort
Not seen in game a lot
Not a lot of experience
No colour scheme
Previously demoted

Austinwg47

Known member
I really wanna know, is previously demoted a thing you need to call? I know I am, and I know what I did wrong. Thats why I am re-applying. I think that takes away 2 points, the lack of effort and the previously demoted point. Aswell as the "Not seen in game alot" Im online pretty much everyday. But thanks for the other feedback points, I totally agree to them. Altough, where do we start our experiences when we dont get chances? ;)
Thanks for your feedback, although I dont totally agree with some of the points.

Lurth

This clearly shows you didn't read my apply. Read : ''Additional info.'' Arcticcc knows I've been staff on those servers as since he saw that on my first apply.
i did read your app but since you have the right proof ill give +1

Status
Not open for further replies.