Denied Baah's staff application

Baah

IGN (In-Game Name):Baah
Region (EU/NA/Other):eu
Do you have any previous staff experience?:yes I do On a place called JKpvp (witch is now offline) Packet (a small practice server) and I have owned a server called pojhcf (ofline)
Why would you like to become a staff member?:because I enjoy catching cheaters because they ruin the experience and I enjoy to talk to people and support people and I enjoy playing hcf and kits and would like to be supportive to players.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: because I would try to be in support room as much as possible and I would be supportive and try to catch as many cheaters as I can find and I enjoy playing so I know as a player how much it is good to have a good person to be staff member.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my honesty at 9 because I can’t always be honest but I will always be honest as possible.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Additional Information?: I am a motivational speaker at 15 places in real life and I will try to be on 3 -4 hours a day

PBamford

Lack in detail
Lack in effort
No proof of being staff anywhere

Good luck with the application

D

Deployable

Thank you for applying, but unfortunately you've been denied.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time, and I suggest that you put more time into your application.

- Deployable