Denied Baah's staff app

Baah

IGN (In-Game Name):Baah
Region (EU/NA/Other):eu
Do you have any previous staff experience?:yes I have been admin on 2 smaller hcf servers (do not propaly remeber the name of) and have owned 5 servers
Why would you like to become a staff member?:because I have quite a bit of nowlage in the community and have a hate for cheaters (not a one witch will cause a bios) and I have quite a bit of staff experince and I think the nework would be a good a place to join the staff team
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:I would try my best to be in things like support rooms try to awnser questions with my current knowlage I will try to ban as many cheaters with eveidance as possible.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?I would rate myself a 9
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) nope
Additional Information?: I am motivasionaly speaker and also I am not toxic and I really enjoy the network

kamonk

Wow. This application has touched my heart and will forever change my life. I cannot express how amazing it was. The details are just so overwhelming, and the general construct of the application is just top-notch if I may say so myself. I cried three times whilst reading the application, and quite frankly, it was for the best. Thank you for changing my life, and I know that without a doubt you will get accepted (hopefully for the highest position there is.) This is all I will say for now, however, I could go on for days just writing about how amazing and beautiful this application is.

Reactions: 4qv
D

Deployable

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.
I suggest adding more detail before applying again.