Joey

IGN (In-Game Name):
My in-game name is B0XIN

Region (EU/NA/Other):

I am from England (EU).

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

ViperMC: Trail-Mod [Demoted]
[Brief]
For my toxic past when talking to players which I am working on and I am no longer toxic and that is in the past and I have learned from my mistakes

FiercePvP: Mod+ SS Mentor [Resigned]
[Brief]
All my friends resigned and I saw better opportunities.

RevilsNetwork: Senior-Mod & SS verified [Resigned]
[Brief]
The owners basically gave up on the server and lost interest in Minecraft so they stopped updating the server and I left.

PotionLand: Senior-Mod & SS verified [Resigned]
[Brief]
I resigned because I don't enjoy staffing on practice servers I would much rather staff on HCF servers such as sage.

CavePvP: Trail-Mod [Resigned]
[Brief]
Lost interest in staffing and CavePvP because they had a lack of head staff.

Smok: Moderator & SS verified [Resigned]
[Brief]
The server got sold, lost the community and the server never got re-opened.

Certix: Senior-Moderator & SS verified [Resigned]
[Brief]
Had a very low player count and I felt I could do way better and there's no need for me to stay here.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to become staff because this was basically the first server I made a lot of friends and I got to know the community, to be honest. Like this was the server that moved me forward and inspired me to work with staff, help people, and remove hackers. This server is extremely fun to play on, the community is extremely active in-game, and people on the forums are constantly making threads and responding to others, a great environment and improving on a daily basis. Every time I play here, I'm glad I enjoy how the server is set up and how the staff team is constantly online and helping people who need help. But, of course, they might need some more help to make the server even better, and that's why I'm applying. Here's also a reason why I'd like to become at SagePvP is that I'm a very active player who enjoys the server and the community, It also motivates me to help community players and make their days better by asking, for example, how the day is going or even talking to them for a few minutes. I have realized that there's not as much staff on at my time, and at that time I see a lot of people asking for help, like in general, about ranks or other chat stuff while they're on like two staff, and they're constantly watching Teamspeak, for example, and they don't have time to watch the chat in-game. And when there's no staff online (sometimes.) so I hope I'll be able to help everyone out. I want to become a staff, too, because I think I can change the community and help the server in every way I can. I'm very mature and helpful when it comes to helping people. I'm also a man who takes a very serious job. I know a lot of people just want to be a man of reputation and fame, but that's not why I'm applying. HCF Cheaters have gone up in the rate, in my opinion, and I think that needs to be changed.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Dedication

I'm a very dedicated person, I get stuck in something, and I'm going to stick to it, I'm always going to do it. I'm not a person to give up, I'm always going to keep trying.

Maturity

In my opinion, I am very mature for my age. I can stay with someone and do what I've been asked to do, I feel as if I'm motivated enough to work with Sage and make a change and an impact.

Friendship

I'm a friendly person that I'm going to try to make friends with whoever I'm going to meet, I hope I can meet a lot of new people and make a relationship with them and get to know each other and talk to others. Everyone is human, everybody deserves a second chance.

Motivation

I'm extremely motivated by Minecraft right now, and I hope to make a difference in Minecraft and Sage. I understand that motivation is needed. I hope this is a reason for me to become a staff member. I enjoy being on the server, having fun with the players.

Respect

Respect is the most important skill when working with someone, if you don't respect the server or the people you're going to meet/work with, what's the point? I myself am very respectful towards all the people I work with, so I feel that if you chose me, I would have a great impact on the network and staff team.

Confidential

Trust is needed to become a trustworthy person in order to be known to fellow staff members. I believe I am a very trusting person that I can trust people, and I am a trusting person.

Not-Bias

I'm going to treat my friends and normal people while in support rooms, I'm going to treat other people I like/do not like the same as a regular person. I'm never going to help someone I like and leave someone I don't know. I like to give everyone a chance. I'd love to be able to prove it to everyone. I would never think of using bias to abuse. I understand that it isn't just discord/TeamSpeak that people can be biased. If a person dies to a hacker without proof, and the player has not been banned by that anti-cheat, and if my friend I would not revive them or give back their items, it would be the same with people I don't know, I hope that the explanation will make it clear that I'm Non-Bias.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty a 10 because there is no reason to be not honest and I feel applying for staff is a key feature you need.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

no smoochings is weird

Additional Information?:

I have a pet cat called Belle.
And good luck to everyone else applying!
1,067 words 5,636 characters

Sauds

Legendary Member
I remember you from somewhere so +1 although only thing to improve is to go through your application and fix the spelling / grammar mistakes.

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but I won't be moving forward with it at this time

Status
Not open for further replies.