Denied Axxayy's Staff Apply

Axxayy

IGN (In-Game Name): sucesfully

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
HolyPVP Moderator - WaterMC Trial Mod - Ghostly Network Sr Mod - SoloLegends Trial Mod.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
i would be happy to become on a SagePVP Staff Member because i like the server and i like how the staffs manage, i would like become on a staff member because personally in all the time that i have playing i have never seen a Spanish Staff, and i think this is a good opportunity for give good a good support for all the spanish members in the server, i would become too for help with my experience, and try to improve the server for the users (more than actually is), helping to the other staff members and hope if im wrong they help me.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
i can improve them experience listening them, trying to help in whatever i can if is possible, being ALL THE TIME respectful to ALL PEOPLE because thats one of the most important things being a staff member, one of my goals making this apply and trying to join the staff team is improve the experience for the Spanish Users because the.re are so many times that they do not go ts or request help because they dont know how to speak english or dont know how to comunicate with them

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
i think i would rate myself in honesty a 8, why this? ok so, in the professional site, helping the users or making a good place for it i think it can be 9 because there are sometimes that we have to lie in some situations (Not everytime, and not in seriusly topics), but actually with my highers or staff mates it would be 10 because theres no reason to lie them, if the staff is a TEAM we need to comunicate EVERYTHING.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Not ATM.

Additional Information?:
i hope be accepted in the staff team cause i really want join the staff team, if i dont, ill try to Fix all my mistakes and i will still helping the users even if im not a staff member, before end thanks to the staff who is reading this and thanks for take time of your day, shortout for all the people who read this, pce out

D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.