Accepted Averred's Staff Application [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Averred

Neutral

You are a cool guy, however, I find really hard giving you a 4th chance, good luck mate!
skracker I love you but I’m going to have to say that the “3rd chance” was me just helping for a week since Sage needed staff, and trust me I’ve changed since late 2020 (Last time I was officially staff) but thanks for the feedback

seasdsfnwifwiuefwef

Established member
skracker I love you but I’m going to have to say that the “3rd chance” was me just helping for a week since Sage needed staff, and trust me I’ve changed since late 2020 (Last time I was officially staff) but thanks for the feedback
you are a really nice guy if they give you another chance that would be fine anyways you are a good staff member mate!

Neutral, I’d suggest removing the color considering in the the “Better chance to get accepted” forum it suggests not to use that and instead to bold the questions and leave the answers in normal text without bold. Best of luck anywho!

E

Elway

Application pending,

Either message me on telegram @Deployable2 or @ImElway to setup an interview or join ts.sagepvp.org, and wait in specific with -interview next to your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.