Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Averred

〔IGN〕
Averred
Region
EU (5 HOURS AHEAD OF EST)
Do you have any previous staff experience?
SagePvP - Moderator
────────────────── ──────────────────
I learned a lot from Sage like how much of a change it is
going from staffing on small hcf servers to staffing on big ones. Learned how to
work with a bigger and more professional staff team and just how to work with a good team in general.
DEMOTED
PROOF - CLICK
────────────────────────────────────
VerdantPvP - Senior Admin & Build Manager
I wasn't at Verdant for long but in the time that I was there I learned
a lot from the owners and managers. They taught me how
to be a "high" staff member and how to be professional and mature
In the times I need to be.
RESIGNED
PROOF - CLICK
EXTRA
HCPrimal - Platform Admin
I was staff on Primal about 2 years ago and I wasn't there for a long time
because of the owners leaving. I didn't learn a lot from HCPrimal because when
the owners left it turned into a shit show, server was getting etb'd and really just
turned into a shit show to be honest. Only reason It's listed is because I was a high role on the server.
RESIGNED
PROOF - CLICK
EXTRA
VenomHCF - Moderator+
Venom was a nice experience, one of the first servers I was staff on,
it was about 3 to 4 years ago. I don't remember a lot from Venom but
I learned how it works being a part of a team and just being a
staff member in general.
RESIGNED
PROOF - LOST

SaintHCF - Owner
Saint started as a fun project with me and my friend as Owners.
It wasn't really serious at first but then we hired a developer and
everything was going great. We got around 20 or something players
on a test sotw and It went good. We never released the server fully because
we both moved on to other things. I started without knowing a thing about
owning a server but It did work out and I learned a lot.
Hope Network - Manager
I was the Lead Manager on Hope, It was a really long time ago
and I don't remember a lot from the server but I learned how to be professional and mature at a pretty young age and for a 14 year old kid managing a staff team I did pretty well. We had around 40 active players on the network.
I left the network for about 3 months then came back as a Manager.
After a couple of months of being a Manager on Hope it started to fade
going from 40 to 10 active players, so we decided to change it into a skyblock server.
They never released it and I ended up leaving the server.
RESIGNED
PROOF - LOST
THIS WAS I THINK 2 YEARS AGO
NOTE: I have much more experience that I didn't list because they weren't worth listing.

Why would you like to become a staff member?

I want to become a staff member because I have no plans for this summer with almost everybody I know out of town I have a lot of useless time to myself and I would rather use all that time helping people on Sage instead of just sitting in my room watching TikTok. I'm not just applying to help the players I'm also applying because most of my "internet" friends are staff on Sage, and honestly I kind of miss staffing with them. If I am given the chance to return to Sage I will try more than my best to help the players and the network.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience
Here is how I think I can improve the players experience

Experience
I'm pretty experienced, I've been staffing for a little bit over 3 years now and have gone from Helper to roles that need an NDA. With all that experience I learned things that a staff member should know when staffing on a network like Sage. I've also been staff on Sage before so I know the rules and Staff Guide perfectly. With experience also comes Professionalism, Honesty, Maturity and much more.

Activity
As I mentioned I have a lot of time and no way to actually use it, I am planning to spend around 8-12 hours a day online staffing. That might sound unrealistic and kind of sad but I hope I will be kept to those hours. All those hours will be me staffing and not slacking off.

Honesty
I've always been honest with my Managers, If I do something wrong they will be the first to know about it, I've never lied to a Manager and never planning on doing so. I will never lie to a Manager to hide something or to save my own ass I will always tell the truth and be a 100 percent honest.

Support Rooms
Because of my weird time zone I will be on at almost all hours to do support rooms. I always try my best to be as professional and mature as I can in support rooms. I will never move somebody I know or is known before another player I always move the player that has been waiting the longest.

Professional
Being professional is a huge part of being a staff member because you're not just acting as a staff member you're acting for the whole network and if I'm not professional and mature that doesn't just make me and the staff team look bad but the whole network. I always try to be as professional as I can but that doesn't mean I wont make a mistake, what makes me professional is that I own up to that mistake and try my best to learn from it and not make another one.

Maturity
Being mature is also a huge part of being a staff member because if you're not mature it means you're not fit to be one. I might only be 16 but that doesn't mean I'm childish or unfit to be a staff member. I've been staffing for over 3 years and I've learned how acting childish isn't good for anybody, maybe the occasional joking around with the staff team is ok but if you're not mature and professional at the times you need to be you really shouldn't be a staff member.

〔If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?〕
Like I said I'm always honest to the managers I work with and have never and never planning on lying to them. Being honest is a HUGE part of being a staff member because it's better to be honest and own up to you're mistakes than lying because one way or another they will know about it. I'm saying I'm always honest and always will be.
〔Can any current staff members vouch for you?〕
Deployable
Drew
Elway
〔Additional Information〕
I have been demoted in the past but I can promise you I've matured since then and I think I should be given another chance.

If anybody finds any grammar errors please tell me below.
Feel free to judge my application below and tell me what I should change.

CHANGELOG
6/30/2021 5:43 AM

Added much more information in the staff experience section.

Last edited by a moderator:

xavekh

Neutral

➤ Similar application to your last one
➤ Good detail
➤ For the 'Honesty' section you were just talking about managers?

Best of luck,

xavekh

A

Averred

Neutral

➤ Similar application to your last one
➤ Good detail
➤ For the 'Honesty' section you were just talking about managers?

Best of luck,

xavekh
It’s a bit similar to my last applications because I didn’t lose why I think I’m mature or professional that’s why those sections we’re more similar than others.

I was mostly talking about how I’m honest with the people I work with, I’ll add more details into that section later.

Thanks for the feedback, if you have any more feedback leave them below.

Kheivo

+0.5

Try to get more proof of staff experience, some slight grammar issues but I think you would be great for team, best of luck!

A

Averred

+0.5

Try to get more proof of staff experience, some slight grammar issues but I think you would be great for team, best of luck!
Thanks for the feedback, I’ve been contacting people I’ve worked with in the past to get some proof.

Rxnsom

more detail on why you want to be staff. Nobody cares that you miss your friends from sage or that you have a lot of time on your hands. Write something that actually looks good.

A

Averred

more detail on why you want to be staff. Nobody cares that you miss your friends from sage or that you have a lot of time on your hands. Write something that actually looks good.
Those are the reasons I mostly want to be staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.