Averred's GOATED Staff Tier list

A

Averred

Head Admin

mmylo - 7.5/10 - Good staff member, never really saw eye to eye with some things but still love this guy, ass at fortnite
wire [NA] - 6.5/10 - Haven't talked to you that much but when I did It was fun, chill and funny guy.

Platform Admin

Teaner - 8/10 - Good staff member. chill and funny guy, ass at fortnite
compacts - 6/10 - Good staff member and chill guy but inactive
Lucahh - 8/10 - good staff member, rly chill guy talked to him a lot. gl in the future g

Senior Admin
2x12 - 8.5/10 - Just 2x12 nun I can say, much love for this kid. gl in the future
Recruits - 9/10 - helped me a lot also gave me staff back in July, love this guy

Admin

Kibes - 11/10 - Love this guy talked to him the most out of anybody here, chill asf and funny asf.

Senior Mod

nahxd - 9.5/10 - not much to say, kids goated give him Admin.

Honorable Mentions:
Deployable - 12/10 - known this kid for a long time, great staff manager in all great kid.
Elway - 12/10 - also known Elway for a long ass time. Great staff manager, don't know why he was done dirty like that #FreeElway
Hahasike - 12/10 - Talked to this kid every single day for the entire time we we're staff. Love this kid a lot
JJ/Twqntys- 12/10 - Helped me a lot one of the chillest and funniest people I've ever met, never met anybody else like JJ

Lots of love to everybody I've staffed with, mentored. Gl to all the homies in the future