Denied Austin's App [EU]

Austinwg46

Established member
super toxic
knows nothing about staffing (when he used to staff he would always get striked for false bans/mutes)

I can't remember the last time I was toxic (due to that Pearlsz was a whole other person). I had only 1 Strike when I was staff due to unprofessionalism on Kitmap.

Thanks for your feedback!

Austin

xPoquu

- Needs more information
- Provide proof of being staff
- Try adding a color scheme to make it more eye enjoyable.

Goodluck, king regards xPoquu

Austinwg46

Established member
- Needs more information
- Provide proof of being staff
- Try adding a color scheme to make it more eye enjoyable.

Goodluck, king regards xPoquu

More information?
No color scheme?
Proof is delivered on several other applications.

Are you drunk?

xTech

+0.5

+ Detailed Application
+ Experienced Staff Member

- Demoted for Abusing
- Immature
- Toxic
- No proof of being a staff member

Austinwg46

Established member

More information? How ironic for you to say when I have 10 times the words of your application ? I really don’t get people like you to critice me while your own application is horrible. I’m not immature I am frustrated that people like you come around and throw some mud on an application and then leave while your own application is having 200 words at the max while mine has 1400.

Not trying to be toxic, I am trying to have a mature conversation with you.

Austin

Austinwg46

Established member
I want to point somethings out.

At the moment when zPoqu tells me to add more detail when I have 800 more words than he does makes me frustrated, I can’t handle such things. This means a lot for me, and someone that -1 me out of nowhere because I -1’d him too, makes me sort of pissed. I am always nice and clever. But people that are not thinking wisely and just -1 me after ALL the work I put in to this, got me a bit frustrated. Hope y’all understand!

Austin

Austinwg46

Established member
-Put in good detail, but didn't show proof of even being staff on those servers so I'm sorry I can't validate your application without any proof of being staff on the servers specified.

Proof can be delivered to people who want to see proof. I feel like the big Gyazo's and Videos fill it up in un-needed ways. Staff Manager also saw the proof I am pretty sure

Unforgot

Closing thread

Thanks Sage ! But I feel like Staffing at this very moment will not work out!

Austin
Sad to hear that feel you had massive potential in being staff :(
Don't listen to people who -1 most of the time they don't read it and just do it because you -1 them

Keep your head up my guy

You get a +1 from me

Cqmpetent

Proof can be delivered to people who want to see proof. I feel like the big Gyazo's and Videos fill it up in un-needed ways. Staff Manager also saw the proof I am pretty sure
+1
User was willing to show proof for the people that wanted it and said the platform admin has proof so I'm changing this to a +1

-Good Detail
-Mature
-We need active EU staff atm

Austinwg46

Established member
Sad to hear that feel you had massive potential in being staff :(
Don't listen to people who -1 most of the time they don't read it and just do it because you -1 them

Keep your head up my guy

You get a +1 from me

Its not that. My past is ruining it. So is @Botings he doesnt know how to Manage a staff team