AustCattleDog/GameISuckAtThis Staff Rating

Owner
Jacob[EU] 7/10 - Framework of the server
Maxhockey3[US] 7/10 Been a lot more active recently and been giving back more towards the community

Manager
Arcticcc[US] 7.5/10 - Been here forever and probably one of the funniest people I've talked to here, ly arctic.

Platform Admin

Senior Admin
Trixv [AU] - 8/10 - Only AU staff and carried the timezone but kinda went a little inactive once he got sr again. Really chill tho
Sonnix [US] 10/10 if active, but if you're reading this, I get why you weren't here to staff with me, hope things get better my friend <3
cosmicCalvin [US] 7.5/10 - Keeping it 100 with you, the server just hasn't been the same since you took over management. Anyways a really chill guy if you can ever catch him not being in an office or spacer.
ChronicSeizures [US] 7/10 - You're the only flash admin so I gotta give you props for dealing with all those appeals, but maybe check them a little more often tho xd. Also a pretty good pvper.

Admin
WuMarik [US] 8/10 - Nuts builder, hella smart, and just overall chill guy
StaffMode [EU] 4/10 - Caused constant problems for me and accused me of hacking while being a staff member lol
Retrousse [US] 8/10 - This mans been helping me out with any problem I've had even before I was staff ty for that
Promotheus [EU] 5/10- Meh, and not the best sser

Senior Mod
Amilla [US] 8/10 Funny asf, quality staff
VoiceChannel [US] 7/10 - You've got a pretty good lolitsalex impression there sir

Mod+
IBeThieving [EU] 5/10 - does more than some of the staff team without playtime
Forer [US] 6/10 - We had some chill convos
crisily [US] 8/10 - Idk how you managed to get that playtime EVERY MAP lmaoo
R0CE [US] 6/10 Nice guy
WolfSpeedMC [EU] uh sorry but I literally have no idea who you are LOL

Mod
Xxf [US] 9.9/10 yaktv
Intercept [EU] 4/10 - Caused small arguments with players in support rooms.

Helper
Maryvalexd [US] 7.5/10 - cracked hide and seek player

I left because staffing just didn't feel right for me right now. I might come back later if the right time comes, who knows. Anyways imma miss you guys pceee <3

Last edited: