UTC

Latvia

Do you own a quality microphone?

Yes I have a quality microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:

I have all of them.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

Warfine - Helper
It was a good journy there, before I resigned because the staff was toxic.

PoisonHCF - Mod
I worked out good there, before the staff reset and I left the network.

BlitzHQ - Owner
I was a owner there but the server didn't open so I left.

And I was staff on some small servers.

Why do you want to become staff?:

I want to become staff for a lot of reasons in SagePvP, getting staff on this server would mean a lot to me because I wouldl like to help other people, I would help out every day, I would be in TeamSpeak helping as much as I will be on the server for around 6 hours per day. If I get accepted or not accepted, I would still try to help the players out in the server. I would also want to be staff because I think being staff is a great thing, helping players and helping new staff. I really want to become staff because I know that I would help out the players and community massively. I am very mature so I will not be silly or act up if I get accepted. Finally, I think respect is very important and I feel I would bring that to the server as I will have lots of respect for people and staff members.

If I become staff I will work and work to earn promotions, or even if I get demotion I will still work. I am easy going and don't get mad often. I am also very patient. I believe that if you wait for something it is better than receiving it right away. If you get something right away you won't worship it as much as you would if you finally got it after waiting time. I don't mind waiting for people and I am always patient with everyone. I put a lot of effort into my application and in my job, I hope to get accepted and to prove you that I am a guy that puts effort into his job. When a guy likes his job, he will do the best to still be in the job. I believe I'm that type of guy.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

Activity
As I said I would be active I'm a EU person so, I would ban the hackers when they are no staff online right now, and I would like to spend in this server my time a lot in this server so I can make it a lot successful helping the players who need to be helped.

Experience:
I have been staff on other servers so, I got a lot of experience past in the servers, So i'm experienced a lot, If there would be a scenario to ss him but I don't have ss verified I would contact another staff member to help me out, or spectate him when he bhops, etc.

Responsibility
I am very responsible, as I have been staff on other servers and I have learned that being responsible is very important if the owner trusts you or a higher up staff to do your job in my case I will never do anything out of line which makes me very responsible. Being responsible is vitally important as a staff member as if the staff relays on you I will never let them down or doing anything dumb.
I am very responsible as I have been staff on other servers and I have been trusted to get higher roles and even being chosen to make the staff handbook.

Respect
Respect is one of the most key aspects of being staff on a server as if you are respectful to players they
will treat you with the same respect. Being respectful is key as if you show respect to players and staff that mean it shows your maturity and you can easily handle situations. I believe respect is earned however I will give respect to any player even if they are toxic to me back. I would never be disrespectful in any way as all players deserve the right to have respect and to play without being insulted.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?

My friend in the server vouch for me.

Additional Information:
I like to play minecraft.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @AugustsHD, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.