AugustsHD

13 turning 14 in 4 days.

Timezone:

UTC

Latvia.

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, I do.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

I have teamspeak, telegram, discord, my discord is AugustsHD#0797 and telegram is, @APlaysV

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

BlitzHQ
Resign/Demoted: Resign
Why?: I resigned because, I didn't want to be in that toxic staff team, so I thought I should resign because, I didn't want me to be called as toxic, and a another manager was acting like a owner.

Warfine
Resign/Demoted: Demoted
Why?: I was demoted because, I was inactive at that time I quit minecraft, and I wanted to come back but then they didnt let me come.

PoisonHCF
Resign/Demoted: Demoted
Why?: There was a staff reform.

HCRival
Resign/Demoted: Resign
Why?: I resigned because, I was bored in hcrival so I came to sagepvp.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I want to become staff because, I want to catch the hackers I see most of the hackers hacking in hcf, etc and, I think I could stop that by getting my activity up, I would log in daily in to the server and, catch some hackers that break the rules, also I would help others too would go in TS too helping others those who need some help in the TS, and I know how to SS,
also if a staff member need staff, I would help them too because, we are all friends as a staff team, last thing why I want to become staff is I want to help out the community alot, when I get accepted, or not I will still help it grow, and help the community too if needed, also last thing is I would be friendly as staff member, and kind to others, and another last thing why I want to become staff is I want to experience alot of things in to the sagepvp staff team, and probably meet some new friends here.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

You should accept me because:

Screensharing:

I have been training in screensharing alot, so I have alot of experience in screensharing, I would do everything to find a hacked client, or xray If its my friend I will still ban him because, he is breaking the rules in sagepvp, also I am very good finding vape, and some ghost clients I have made my ss guide too, to use it in other servers but, they had a another one so, yeah I have alot of experience in screensharing.

Experience:

I have alot of experience in to the hcf servers, I have worked in many and, I learned alot of experience in the hcf servers, and I wanted to come in a big hcf server, and help out others that need help.

Helpful:

I am very helpful in my past servers, I have helped many servers and, I would like to help a big server that really need help, with some staff members so, I applied here because, I want to apply because, I want to help the other members.

Fairness:

I am very fair to everyone, if a youtuber come and, if a donator comes, I will act the same as I did to a youtuber.

Patience:

I am very patient and, I like to be patient because, I have to wait a time and, I don't know but I like waiting time.

Responsibility:

I am very responsible, and I like being responsible because, It feels like its good.

Abuse:

I will not abuse because, I don't want to abuse ever it like destroys the server.

This is why I should be accepted as staff and, another reason is I would help the members in the server, and help staff members if needed, and be friends with them and, hopefully get a vouch from others, as being friendly and, mature in the server.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

Not currently.

Additional Information:

No.

Last edited:

Sauds

Legendary Member

Lack of detail as well as experience.
You're also under 15 years of age and unless your application is extremely good and unique from all other applicants you don't really have a chance.

Sauds

Legendary Member
Everyone has a chance.

Not with that lack of detail as well as wording, you want something unique, show yourself to be a good & strong / capable staff member in your application, because of your age there is a huge chance you won't get a shot.

APlaysV

Not with that lack of detail as well as wording, you want something unique, show yourself to be a good & strong / capable staff member in your application, because of your age there is a huge chance you won't get a shot.
Well, I might.

PceLmao

Known member
[-1]

- No proof of staff
- Multiple grammar errors

Kind Regards Quaiz (Staints)
Fellow youtuber on SagePvP Network

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @APlaysV, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.