Reason of Departure: Resigned

HCZone - Moderator

CentileHCF - Senior Mod

AlphaMC - Admin
Reason of Departure: Demoted

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to be a staff member because I have been looking for somewhere to spend my time and I believe this is the place. I see that this server is on its journey in a great direction, and I believe that I can help out and be a good addition to the Sage Staff Team. Secondly, I'd like to become a staff member because of COVID-19 I have tons of spare time on my hands and I'd like to contribute that time to a server where it can help out. To continue, I'd like to become staff because I want to help leave a positive mark on the server for the better. Thirdly, I'd like to become a staff member because I want to help out the Australian side of the community. I know there isn't many Australian staff members but I know what it feels like to be an Australian player and it being after school at 4PM and having to wait in a support waiting room for hours on end because of timezone differences. I'd like to be there for the Australian members and to be there ready to move players into the support rooms to help them out with whatever problem they have. Furthermore, I've been playing the HCF game-mode for a while now and I believe it's time to step up and to start staffing again. I've had a large number of previous experiences which gives me my knowledge I have today which leads me onto my next reason I'd like to become a staff member. I'd like to pass down my current knowledge to other staff members so they can learn and know how to be a successful staff member on larger networks such as Sage and many others. I'd like to help expand and create new and experienced staff members that know what to do in certain situations and that is my final reason why I want to become a staff member.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If accepted, I'd be able to improve the players' experience in many different ways.

Experience:
With my previous experience I know what to do in certain situations. Which means any player can come towards me with any situation and I'll be able to assist them in that situation. With my experience, I can also tell the difference between many different rules and what is breaking a specific rule and what isn't so I'll be able to punish fairly.

Effort & Dedication:
This will benefit the players experience because I will provide 110% effort into everything I do, I will be dedicated to help resolving the players issue and making the server a fun and friendly place to be.

Respect:
Being respectful to somebody can come in different ways, you can be respectful to a male by calling them sir or to a woman by calling them mam or madam if somebody would be disrespectful to me I would still respect them the same way I would normally respect my parents or my best friend. I will give them more respect then they will give to me.

Helpful:
Since Grade 3, my teachers have been telling me that I am always there to help out with other students and to help the teacher out with small things. I am always looking for something to help out with and to be able to do something. I can help out with many things to improve your network such as removing cheaters, providing unique suggestions and doing discord & Teamspeak support.

Responsibility:
I am always responsible, I follow the rules and do not break them. This is a very unique skill to have because if you are told to do something or you sign up to something, such as applying for staff you are responsible to be able to take on that commitment. I am ready to provide my full attention and dedication to this commitment and I am ready to take it on.

Communication:
I have the required communication platforms and I am always up for chat whether it would be voice or text. Communication is key when you need to know what you're supposed to be doing and when. If you do not communicate with your fellow staff members you will fall behind and I aim to be able to get to know everybody on the team and to make new friends in this experience.

Patience:
I am a very patient individual, whenever helping someone whether its on discord, teamspeak, telegram or in-game I will be patient for them to get to their next destination when I'm assisting them such as helping them create a account on the forums or trying to find the rule-book. I don't have all the time in the world but I will try to help and assist anyone in any way I can to help them to get where they needed to be.

Team-Work:
I love working with other people, being around people and learning new things about others. I strive to be able to work as a team and not by myself. I really love this saying that people go around saying most of the time, "There is no I in team" and from an english perspective, there is no I in team but in a the other perspective that you cant work by yourself to accomplish everything.

Playtime:
I am a very active player, but my playtime can be disrupted due to many things such as school-work (assessment periods and exam blocks), sporting commitments (swimming competitions) and family time. This takes up about one whole month out of the year, which gives me plenty of time to build up playtime and contribute to the network in all shapes in sizes.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Not Currently.

Additional Information?:

N.A​

C

calvin

I'd like to hear more about your previous experiences.

Please message me @indent on Telegram to speak about this

Status
Not open for further replies.