Denied AtomicWixu's staff application (May 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicWixu

IGN (In-Game Name):
AtomicWixu and previous IGN's https://namemc.com/profile/AtomicWixu.1

I am 14 and a 1/2 years old and in a few months I will be 15. I still study, I live in Norway, I understand everything you say. But my texts are not as effective.I have observed that I have grown to maturity, and I think I am ready to help SagePVP positively. Also I can change my maturity level according to the situation, which makes me a bit serious. Sometimes I play with my friends for being closer to me, with the type of situation at the moment.

Timezone:
The country that i am from is Norway. Norway is a very intresting country to visit. The current Timezone in norway is GMT: 2:00 Europe,Oslo. How it can benefit the server is that on norwegian timezone’s i don’t often see many staff members online. I think i can help the busy staff at norwegian timezone’s.

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Cubedcraft : Trial Moderator

Cubedcraft is my first experience as a staff member. I started as a Trial moderator and tried my best to work my way up to an Junior moderator position. Unfortunatly i only made it to Trial Mod, mainly because i wasn’t very active and i retired early because of school. Cubedcraft was a very unique server with gamemodes like Tntwars, Kingdoms, Xrun and Warzone. The most special thing with the server was that they had "PlayerServers". PlayerServes is you create your own server and don’t even need to develope it. Thats my first experience as a staff member.

MCNO : Junior Moderator
MCNO is my second experience as a staff member. I started as an Trial moderator and worked my way up to an Junior moderator position. Fortuantly, i made it to Jr.Mod. I was a moderator for 3 - 4 months and retired mainly because of school work because my grades went down. MCNO was a not to big of a server, it only had Survival as their gamemode. The good thing with it was that i made new friends. Thats my second experience as a staff member.

Fallenmc : Moderator
Fallenmc is my third and current experience as a staff member. I started as a trial mod and worked my way up to an Moderator position. Fortuantly i only made it to Moderator. Fallenmc is an pretty basic server, even tho it is just an Skyblock server. As a moderator on the server i am banning hackers/rulebreakers and muting toxic’rs/advertise’rs/spammers. I am also an Event team manager. As a part of the Event Team I feel that I could bring a lot of fun and joy to the players. I genuinely love to make people happy and I want myself and everyone else to have as much fun here as possible, so I’d host many (but not too many) different events the players want and perhaps make up new ones to give the people the best experience. DM me for proofe, Wixu#5075.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Not only is it a step up on responsibility but the ability to help other players in need of support or knowledge with relative ease. I find joy in other players enjoying themselves, and I am always willing to give a hand and help another player in need to the best of my ability regardless if this is indeed a faction server. If promoted to this position not only will my life experiences, and knowledge of such a position will aid me as a helper in this amazing community. However, it also gives me the opportunity to help the network remain a fun and interactive community while providing my service to others, ensuring that every player here on the SagePvPNetworks has that beacon of light they can approach. I am a passionate young individual who aspires to achieve many great things while impacting the lives of others. There is nothing more that makes me happier than seeing someone in happiness. Through seeing others relieved or even exultant makes all the stress worth it. I am enthusiastic towards helping others, and even if I am not capable or unsure in regards to an issue that may be occurring I will always find a solution to ensure that person is in a better state than they originally were!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I can host events for the players to bring more joy to the community. i am familiar with hosting events so i can host events to make people stay and give them a huge experience, here is some events i know about, and could possibly host: Red Rover- If you are the runner in Red Rover your aim is to make it from one side of the arena to the other whilst not dying. To win you need to be the last one standing. If you are the slayer your job is to kill the runners who are crossing from one side of the arena to the other. Water Drop- In Water Drop players must land in the water to survive. Players must jump into a 3x3 hole filled with water. As the game progresses, the host makes the jumps harder by adding blocks and fences. The last person alive wins! Lucky Corners- In lucky Corners, you will choose a corner. If your corner is chosen (by the redstone lamps landing on your colour) blocks will disappear. If you do not fall down you continue playing. The winner is the last person alive. Simon Says- In Simon says you will need to do what Simon asks you to do. The last person to do what Simon said or did something Simon didn’t say to do is eliminated! To win you need to be the last person alive!

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Not any at the moment, gonna think about it ;)

Additional Information?:
I am able to put in many hours a week, during a regular school week Monday - Friday I can put in around 35 - 40 hours a week including Saturday and Sunday and then other school holidays i can put in more time if I don't go on holiday somewhere or do something important.
Shedule:
Sunday: 4-6 hours
Monday: 3-5 hours
Tuesday: 3-6 hours
Wednesday: 4-5 hours
Thursday: 6-7 hours
Friday: 6-7 hours
Saturday: 7-8 hours

Strengths
- Friendliness
- Experience
- Respectfulness
- Trustworthy
- Creativity

Weaknesses
- Grammar
- PvP
- School

If you give me a chance, I can show you that I will be a good staff member, I want to help people… I dream about it. I promise to be a great staff member. If I am accepted, I will spend my time on the server, hosting events and helping people.
Thanks for reading my application. ^-^

Last edited:

citation

Established member

Lack of information/detail, to proof or experience, and you are younger then the required staff age.

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Doesn't meet minimum requirements

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.