Denied Assurgents Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

coby

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Assurgent
↬ Age: 21
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Very old experience 2016 PulsePvP / OxPvP
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Sense of Purpose: Many people find fulfillment in working for organizations whose mission aligns with their values and passions. Becoming a staff member allows individuals to contribute to a cause they care about, which can provide a sense of purpose and fulfillment in their work Influence and decision-making staff members depending on their roles and responsibilities may have the opportunity to influence the direction and decision-making processes of an organization. this can be interesting and allow individuals to shape strategies policies or initiatives aligned with their values and vision collaboration and teamwork being part of a staff team allows individuals to work with others towards a common objective this can foster a sense of camaraderie and fulfillment through stability and security staff positions often provide a level of stability and security compared to others this can be appealing for individuals seeking long-term or even short-term fun contribution and impact Being a staff member allow individuals to contribute their skills and knowledge to a specific organization or cause, making a positive impact and helping to achieve its goals.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience: Continuously learning and adapting: As a staff member, I would strive to continuously learn from player feedback and adapt my responses and recommendations accordingly. By staying up to date with the latest updates patches and player concerns I can ensure that the information and assistance I provide remain relevant and valuable. Regular Updates and support continuously improve the game by providing updates, bug fixes, and additional content. engaging with the player community, listening to feedback, and addressing issues promptly can foster a positive relationship with the players and show that their experience is valued balancing and fairness strive for fair gameplay by ensuring balance in-game mechanics, character abilities, or player matchmaking systems that can lead to frustration and detract from the overall experience accessibility and inclusivity make the game accessible to a wide range of players by incorporating features such as customizable controls, partner packages, koth citadel, and EOTW.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? Straight up 10 yet I have nothing to hide and let alone this is a Minecraft community there's not much to it than just being real.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Corona
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): Anywhere between 4 - 8 hours I have a child so just depends tho im mostly free tho
↬ What is your discord @?: coby#0004
↬ Additional Information (optional):

Last edited:

cBrx

cheater (have proof) and wannabe doxer (also have proof). would not trust this guy with a staff rank

Status
Not open for further replies.