Denied Assultim's Staff Application for Mod/Trial Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assultim

IGN (In Game Name): Assultim

Timezone: PDT

United States

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I only have Teamspeak.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

I have no other staff experiences on no other networks.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to be staff because I want to have a role in the community, want to give all players fair pvp,etc. Also, I want to be staff because I've seen other You Tubers be staff and do "Staff Series" and learned a lot.Secondly, I want staff because I want to be helpful to the community not hurtful and I want to ban a lot of hackers to keep the network clean. Another thing is that I like having KitMap servers that have like Practice, HCF, and other things. Finally, I want to become staff because It's my life dream and I want to ban hackers. On YouTube, I watch You Tubers "Staff Series" and banning hackers looks very fun! I really want to ban hackers because I saw someone had a mod with bans with all the day limits so if I get accepted I will use that mod and ban hackers the correct amount of days.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
You should accept me because I would never disobey a staff that is a higher rank than me, and I would always work my hardest. Also, I love the community (except the mean people) because they are so helpful to a kinda new player like me. Additionally, It's fun to play kitmap, practice, etc. with everyone because it just brightens my day how people act so nicely. Finally I think you should accept me as staff because It's fun to play around and ban hackers, SS (Screen Share) people and actually play the game! I have little experience on this server, but I have learned the rules quickly and I will understand all rules on Sagepvp.org and respect all players even players without ranks to the maximum respect and will never talk back to Junior Mods, Senior Mods, Admins, Managers and Owners.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

No.

Additional Information:
I play sports and do school.

Last edited:

EloUp

Established member
[-1]
Extreme lack of detail.

Lack of effort.
I recommend reading other staff applications that have been set to pending to get an idea of what is expected of staff members.
Best of luck on your application however,
EloUp

EloUp

Established member
+0.5
Due to once again, quite a lack of detail
An effort was put in
No past experience.
Only has teamspeak
Getting staff on servers isn't an easy task. If you read my application from almost 2 weeks ago, you will notice a difference in yours.
Becoming staff isn't for everyone.
Maybe not for me either. Best of luck on your application...
EloUp

Kuttans

[-1]
  • Lack of detail throughout entire application
  • Lack of effort put towards application
  • Doesn't seem qualified

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

PR2

[-1]

- Lack of effort
- Add more information
- Having no staff experience isn't great but it still can work

Cheers and good luck :)
~PR2​

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Assultim, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.