Denied AssBattle's Staff Application (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anas

IGN (In-Game Name):

AssBattle (Probs will change my name)

Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU Timezone UTC 1+

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I've been staff On
Certix.cc (Mod+) Proof (10 to 20 people online a day, I wanted to be staff on bigger servers)
ViperMC (Chat-Mod) Proof (Quit Because wanted to be mod on sage)
SagePvP (Trial-Mod) proof (I Quit Because I stopped for a while with HCF)

I have been staff on more servers, But I don't have proof of that, Such as.
Kronus.cc Mod (I Quit Because The Server Manager Suddenly Quit)
VoidHCF: Sr. Mod (Not sure)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I'd Love to be staff on SagePvP Since I've Done bad things On SagePvP While I could've done the good with it, I feel bad about all What I've done
to the server instead of reporting all glitches/dupes I've found Now I've learned from my lesson after a few months of being blacklisted I know I should be more mature and respectful to not only player but staff as well Now I learned about respect and maturity and honesty I think I could make a chance to be staff on SagePvP with all new players I hope I get a second chance to proof my self as a Staff member. (I'd Love to earn my trust back again as staff and HCF player)

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I Would Improve players experience by my time schedule Since there is barely staff online in EU and sometimes midday for NA people no staff online that could help them with a revived or other kinds of stuff Also I'd improve the way to help people in game as in Teamspeak.
Also I Speak multiple languages Such as Dutch, Arabic and English that can improve the experience of players in ts.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I'd say a 8 Since of course I've made a bunch of mistakes in the past And I completely understand if some staffs do not trust me But still I've been changed in the months i've been away I understand why honesty and trust is such a big deal as a staff member on sage but also on any other server and even in real life.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
(90% of them got scouted on ViperMC)
DayInTheLife

Additional Information?:
I want to apologize to Twqntys (Resigned) to Mmylo Deployable 2x12 and Maybe other staff if I forgot them
I sincerely Apologize to all of you for my mistakes and the trouble I've made, I am here to do something back for you guys and the server
Thank You for taking the time to read my application.

Discord: Slexting#1901
Telegram: @Slexting​

Last edited:

Anas

No details, effort, provide proofs.
Proof Is provided, Click on the word proof and the screenshots will show up thanks for the rest of your feedback I'll try to improve them in my next application if not accepted.

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name):

AssBattle (Probs will change my name)

Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU Timezone UTC 1+

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I've been staff On
Certix.cc (Mod+) Proof (10 to 20 people online a day, I wanted to be staff on bigger servers)
ViperMC (Chat-Mod) Proof (Quit Because wanted to be mod on sage)
SagePvP (Trial-Mod) proof (I Quit Because I stopped for a while with HCF)

I have been staff on more servers, But I don't have proof of that, Such as.
Kronus.cc Mod (I Quit Because The Server Manager Suddenly Quit)
VoidHCF: Sr. Mod (Not sure)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I'd Love to be staff on SagePvP Since I've Done bad things On SagePvP While I could've done the good with it, I feel bad about all What I've done
to the server instead of reporting all glitches/dupes I've found Now I've learned from my lesson after a few months of being blacklisted I know I should be more mature and respectful to not only player but staff as well Now I learned about respect and maturity and honesty I think I could make a chance to be staff on SagePvP with all new players I hope I get a second chance to proof my self as a Staff member. (I'd Love to earn my trust back again as staff and HCF player)

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I Would Improve players experience by my time schedule Since there is barely staff online in EU and sometimes midday for NA people no staff online that could help them with a revived or other kinds of stuff Also I'd improve the way to help people in game as in Teamspeak.
Also I Speak multiple languages Such as Dutch, Arabic and English that can improve the experience of players in ts.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I'd say a 8 Since of course I've made a bunch of mistakes in the past And I completely understand if some staffs do not trust me But still I've been changed in the months i've been away I understand why honesty and trust is such a big deal as a staff member on sage but also on any other server and even in real life.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
(90% of them got scouted on viperMC)No

Additional Information?:
I want to apologize to Twqntys (Resigned) to Mmylo Deployable and Maybe other staff if I forgot them
I sincerely Apologize to all of you for my mistakes and the trouble I've made, I am here to do something back for you guys and the server
Thank You for taking the time to read my application.

Discord: Slexting#1901
Telegram: @Slexting​
+0.5 Good application, decent experience but maybe add more details in why you want to be staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.