Denied ashi's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashi

IGN (In-Game Name): ashi
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I've had plenty of staff experience, won't be listing some down as most of them aren't really important. I will only be listing the ones that have had a huge impact in my staffing and the networks which are most known. Starting off in the list is

HCGames: I was staff on hcgames for around 3-4 maps. Which were all 4 weeks long, very fun server to staff and play on. Plenty of action and competition, just some minor flaws like they gave all the youtubers Admin or Owner. They had higher priorities than us while we actually studied hcgames and did everything for hcgames, kept it hacker free and zero toxicity. I resigned at Mod because Godz was way too abusive, the owners gave egirls staff because of nudes and would promote egirls for nudes. They would DDoS other players who would talk trash to them and etc. Overall a really bad community and I didn't want to gain terrible reputation because of it, so I went my ways and they banned me. Apparently they were going to give me Senior Mod in a week, they claimed that I resigned because I didn't get it earlier which is 100% false.

Valux: Valux was a UHC/Practice themed server. I made it up to mod+ and liked the role. The staff members we're pretty toxic to players and the server died over time. Then the owner lost interests in Minecraft and sold the server. Vanix learned me to screenshare better because obviously that's 95% that you do on practice servers.

IPVP: I was staff on IPVP for around 3 months when Sulium was co-owner, I was Senior Mod, I basically did everything the admin's asked me to do without me complaining or being lazy. I would've been admin they said but at that time I was only 14 meaning that they didn't really want a 14 year old to do staff apps, staff management and etc. I agreed with them as I know I wasn't ready for that position yet, sadly I got demoted because of three strikes which were given for not attending meetings. I couldn't make the meetings due to the fact that Saturday's at 4:00 PM EST which was at that time very late for me.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become staff on Sage because I know the lack of staff the server has, and the calls the community have been saying. I would like to give back to the server for all it has done for me. I also see the enormous growth that Sage has underwent, and with that more manpower is needed to assist the players that are in need of help/catching rule breakers both in game and on teamspeak. If I were to be accepted I would gladly invest my free time into helping assisting the players in the support rooms to the best of my ability, and moderating the network as a whole so that each of the servers and the players on them will have a more enjoyful experience on Sage. I love how the server is setup, how good looking the server art is, forums, management and etc.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I'm a very hard working person which will never think or believe in "giving up" I don't believe in that as it makes you look weak and if you do give up it will also mean that you've failed your task. I will help every single person I see that requests for help, I don't care if they're being toxic, annoying, trolling, or funny.
I will bring plenty of suggestions in the future, help other staff members who are new to "staffing" or who are struggling with situations such as facs claiming another faction dtr evaded and it's a back and forth screaming, arguing and etc. It's a pain but it can easily be resolved, I do have a strong leadership.
I am very respectful. Respect is everything, this shows that you care about a player or the members problem. I have been not respected, and that wasnt what I liked. This is also with a player, they may become upset that you're either not listening to what they're saying or you're just completely ignoring them.
I am a very motivated person and love to motivate others, if it is helping someone in teamspeak or in-game I strive to do my best to help and resolve their inconvenience.
I love to chat, and see what's going on with other players whether it be in-game or in teamspeak. I love to socialize with others as it makes the job much more fun and interesting. Making sure that you keep up-to-date with the community also elimates any misinterpretations players or even staff may have of you.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 11, I am extremely honest. I will never lie to staff, and will always tell the truth whether I like it or not. I also always provide evident and clear proof for all punishments that I'm required to provide proof for.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Not that I know of.

Additional Information?: No​

Last edited:

ashi

I now see I have an average of 6% similarity of text with other staff applications on Sage, I have evidence that this application is written by me and only me, a few years ago. This does not mean it was written years ago and I just copy pasted this, it means I have bits of text of staff experience I had saved so I don't forget this for future applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.